Come back

Husband only takes three bites before saying, "When are you going to quit this nonsense?" To which the wife asks in confusion, "What nonsense ?" The husband points to a meal that has been put in front of an empty chair. He rises up, leaving the food unfinished, and warns her that if she continues to act as if their kid is still alive, he will have to send her to a mental institution. And she burst into tears. The couple had recently lost their eight-year-old son in an accident. However, his wife is having problems accepting his death. The husband left for work and wife gets busy in household chores. and in the middle of it, her steps take her into his son's room which still looks the same as before. Even in the wardrobe all his old clothes were kept in-tact. she touches his clothes and then moves on to his desk. she reminisces about the times when her kid used to sit there. she goes through his drawings book and while she was focused on it, the room tone gets more gloomy and darker and as her lips utters, " Son", suddenly something fell off inside the closet frightening her. "Is that you son ? I knew it !! I knew it ! you are watching your immature mom  from somewhere. She talks to the air. "Please come back !! I can sense you !! Just show me a glimpse of yourself, mommy promises you to never leave you behind and as her shivering hand grabs the closet handle but before she could open the door, husband comes out of nowhere and she had to stop there. The next day, wife was watering the garden plants. While she was doing that, a faint shadowy figure near the curtains of her son's room window was keeping an eye on her. But as her gaze falls on the window, she dashes to the room, expecting to see her son. She moves closer to the window after entering the room, where a human shape has developed behind the curtain. Wife appears happy as she looks at the creepy figure. Before she can pull back the curtain, the room's door automatically closes with a loud thud. She struggles to open the door unaware of the movement happening behind her, the human-like shape begins to move and places its legs on the wall, slowly climbing the walls, but this thing cannot touch her since her husband opens the door at the right time. Later that night, the wife was reading a book as her husband slept next to her. The room door was left open, and suddenly she observes that the light in the corridor is flickering, as if someone is turning it on and off. Wife comes out of the room to check and notices a dark figure running around the home. She follows him and it leads to the son's room. The dark figure enters the closet to hide, and his two little hands invite her to join him. And as she does so, the wardrobe quickly closes, and for a little while, only bone-chilling noises can be heard.

End.........