Face

He was standing at the edge of the cliff, staring into the air, when he heard a crunching branch. When he turns around, he sees a girl with no face. Yumin learns from her that she has no recollection of her identity or whereabouts. As a result, he brings the girl to his house. Except for a mouth, her face was a blank piece of paper. Yumin had to teach her many basic things and even give her ex-girlfriend clothes before they could live together as housemates. Yumin, while being preoccupied with the girl's care, does not forget her beloved deceased girlfriend. He would look at their couple pics. and Every-night would sat in front of his computer and would re-run their recorded videos. They both were going to marry soon but before that she died that same day when he met that girl, after falling from the mountain. This way, two weeks passed and one night, yumin was again watching videos of his ex-girlfriend and even falls asleep there. But the video keeps on playing and behind him, the girl was sitting and it looks as if she is memorizing the actions of the video and then suddenly, on her face, something starts to happen as some worms are crawling under her skin and the process completes and it morphs into a human face, after it, she walks over to him. 

Yumin gets out of bed the next morning and walks to the breakfast table. He doesn't have any memories of last night. Yumin speaks as he sat down, "Saehee, I think I'm forgetting something very important." Saehee's face sparkles like a glass, " No darling, this is all your hallucination !" With saying, " maybe, if you are saying so" he finishes his breakfast. He doesn't know but Saehee was feeding on his memories and leaving him more and more paranoid. Still, even with forgotten memories, he could sense changed ominous behavior of her girlfriend. Like, suddenly she would take bathe in the middle of night and started keeping worms or bugs as pets. A few days later, both go mountain climbing, and at reaching the top, Saehee poses for some shots, and when Yumin looks at the images, he notices something crawling beneath the skin of his face. He questions her about this but she doesn't gives him any straight answer and unconsciously takes backsteps towards the cliff, where she loses her balance falls before yumin can reach her. It stuns him, and in his daze, he looks in the air until he hears a branch crushing sound from behind him. He turns to see a faceless girl. 

End.....