Lift

Ito-san has problem of asthma which prevents her from climbing the stairs. That evening, ito-san was working overtime and all of her coworkers had already gone home.At last her work finished past 9o' clock. the office building had three lifts but other two lifts were out of order and she had no other option than to take the corner-side lift. She enters the elevator and pulls out her phone to contact her husband. It was ringing on the other-side but no one was picking up. She still had her phone in her ear when it made some static noises and the lift door opened at the same time. Outside, however, there was no one waiting to board. Then the lights in the hallway begin to flicker. It was very uneasy quietness until her phone rang. to could see a foggy silhouette standing in the corridor as she picked up the phone, but she couldn't recognize the face due to the fluctuating lights. She hears her husband's voice on the other end of the phone.

Her husband, "ito, your mom died in the asylum ??"

Ito (kept looking at the hallway), " Then how come I'm seeing my mother who is coming towards me !!"

This statement of her left him dumbfounded and before he could say anything, call gets disconnected. He tries her number again and a ominous voice could be heard saying that "THIS HUMAN DOESN'T EXIST."

End...............