Halloween

A group of children after visiting every house for sweets were counting their numbers according to their bet in which the least receiver would be punished by the winner. Joey lost the bet to David. As David was thinking about what punishment would be fun and memorable till the next Halloween for kids, a warning board made of wooden catches his attention. He orders Joey to take one round walk in the woods and then come back. Joey enters the woods and begins walking straight to the other end. Even after walking for so long, joey couldn't find the end. He thinks that he had lost the way and turns back towards his starting point. But it was not simple as it was looking. The forest was a kind of maze for which the authorities had put up a warning board outside the forest to keep the children and adults away from it. Circling around in the same place makes him quite tired. And when He stops to take a breath, he notices a large silhouette in a lousy suit foreshadowing him from behind. He stands up to see nobody but when he turns back, a red balloon pops out of nowhere directly in front of his face.

Meeting another ally in a secluded place can be a moment of relief but what if that another ally is a stranger. The man was looking like a character straight came out of a serial killer movie. A big jute mask sewed from all sides with two tiny holes for the eyes was covering his whole face. He asked him if he is lost. In response, the kid nods in yes. "Me too.... Let's find a way out of here together !!" on saying this, man's eyes sparkles in the light of the moon. Joey asks him why he is roaming around while holding so many balloons in this dark wood.. "So that I can grab the attention of little children like you" and he laughs very creeping. The balloon man, "but why you are dressing like a boogeyman" ?? Now joey laughs creeping and says, "so that I can grab the attention of my adult prey like you". The masked man, "but I was joking...."

Child says, "But...I'm not !!...hearing this the masked man stops and turns back to see the child deforming as if something very vicious was coming out by ripping his body. The masked man does not get even the slightest chance to utter the word "HELP".

Outside of the woods, the other kids were waiting for joey and suddenly they saw him coming out with so many balloons. David asks him, "from where he got all these balloons." "Just found them lying down !!" joey answers.

End..............