Whispering

"Eww !! Eww !! could you guys smell this stench ? look at her !! She thinks that keeping her head down would hide her stinking hair smell. "Listening to the girls makes her corner of her eyes looks towards them and they all go silent. One of the boy's voice, "don't you think, she would look good with our class's loser ?? To which class loser instantly replies in a NO. Another boy makes fun of this statement, "Hahaha !!  even our class loser has some standards !!!" and the whole class starts laughing together. The girl turns her head and they again went silent which makes the air so suffocating for her to breath. "Do you know that few days ago i saw her smoking in the abandoned alley behind the school with some boys and who knows what she was doing there with smoking." One girl again whispers. "Really ?? Then, is this all a facade ??" Another boy asks with a shocking reaction. To which same girl replies with a smirk, "Of course !! and what even you can expect from the daughter of a whore." and she stares at them and again no one was seen talking. She looks at her hands who were covered in blood. and student's dead bodies were lying here and there but their whispering seems to going nonstop. She covers her ears too even though it does not stop the voices from falling on her ears. and she cries loudly, "Stop !! stop whispering !! Why are you still talking even after being dead !!.

End......