Gathering

A woman was staring out the car window when her husband asked her, "Why are you in such a bad mood, Darling?" "As if you don't know!!" says the woman. Husband attempts to sweet talk her by stating, "They are my family, darling...I can't miss our family gathering every time..." In her reaction to him, she adds, "I don't know how to put this into words but your....family is...kind of....umm...strange..." As she finishes speaking, their car comes to a halt in front of a large mansion built in the woods. The majority of the family members were already waiting for them at the front entrance, and the husband's mother greets them warmly. However, several of the elderly were staring strangely at their luggage bags, as if they didn't want them to go after their visit.  Later at night, when all the family members sat together to eat the dinner,  everyone started chanting that We all here are gathered to renew our family oath and other than this, all the sentences were in their native language which everyone repeated along with the husband. The next morning, the wife awoke due to some noise coming from the shower. Behind the curtains, a shadow could be seen touching his forearms and stomach, as if attempting to place something on his body. She quickly pulls the drapes, but finds nothing weird except his husband. Husband with a laugh, "If you wanted to take shower with me that much , then you should have told me so !!" Wife takes a few steps back and exits the room. She had grown suspicious of his husband's actions and was now keeping an eye on him, but she couldn't detect anything wrong with him during the day. The day came to a close, and they all went to bed, but in the middle of the night, she noticed her side was empty, and his husband was not in bed. She grabs her robe and heads over to check on him. The hallways were deafeningly quiet until the wife heard some noises coming from upstairs. She goes after it and discovers all the family members gathered outside a room. She watches them going inside the room one after another but not coming back. the room which made her curious to take a peek inside it, was carrying a totally different scene from normal world. Members were gathered there to keep their oath which means to come together once a while even it means to merge with each other's bodies. "Come honey, become a part of the family like us," husband pokes his head out of that massive meat ball, smiling creepily.

End....