Rotten

Med marches by the notice board , wearing a black hoody that was covering her entire hands. She was in hurry for the first class of the semester. But, to her relief, the teacher had not yet arrived. She goes to sit on her seat and just behind her, the teacher entered the classroom and began his lecture. As he stops talking, everyone pulls out their boards and pencils. Med would frequently have headphones with music playing while working on the sketches "Very unique !! I must say " Teacher spoke as he peeks at her paper. Med turned around but doesn't show him much reaction. and so, his gaze shifts to another student's sketch. The class ended and Med was about to leave the room with everyone but arts teacher stops her and hands her a lollypop with a smile, "Here !! keep up the good work...this is a token of my encouragement !! As she walks down the hallway she tosses the lollypop into the trashcan. Some college girls were smoking cigarettes and chatting about how girl 'A' achieved excellent grades after seducing their naïve teacher. and on the other side of the door, Med could hear them clearly. At finding no end to these gossips, Med bangs the door loudly at their faces. Later at midnight, the lights of the med's room was lit on. She was trying to finish her sketch but it was going nowhere. As she sat down to rest on her table, a message flashes on her mobile screen and for a second she closed her eyes and the house filled with foggy darkness. and in her front, there were only many layers of curtains. and at removing one of them, she witnesses the pain of past again, Her little self was brutally tied to a chair when a rotten one emerges out from the deeper realms of darkness to inflict pain on her fragile skin. It ripped the child's clothes mercilessly and wrapped its tentacles like hand which forced girl's body to torn. Med tried to move forward to save her but even after removing ten curtains, twenty more curtains were ready to come in her way. And as she opens her eyes, she finds herself in the arts class, all the students were busy in giving test and suddenly Med feels someone's filthy gaze on her. Although when she raised her head, there was no one looking her direction. At the end of the class, she again receives a message and this time, she sends out a reply too. With it, she attends her other classes and when later, moon seems to appear in sky, Med rings the doorbell of a house and it was her arts teacher who opens the door. He invites her inside and suggests to sit on sofa. "So what do you want to talk about sir ?" Med asks him. With a grin on his face, He says, "Ohh... what's the hurry ? Tell me about yourself ? What you do in your free time ? do you like my way of teaching cause I really like your way of sketching !! I would like to tell you that you have very beautiful eyes. Med finds this one-sided conversation very uncomfortable and when she looked above, there was once again that rotten thing appearing from the shadows of dark. She squeezes her eyes in fear and with it, she feels the sensation of worms going into her skin as her teacher touches her arm. At opening her eyes, the teacher-turned-rotten thing had come closer. and in next second of her fear, she was holding a knife and panically attacks it. Seeing it groaning in pain helped her in realizing that how weak this things are and they hold no power over them. This way, the anger of all over the past years was released in one go. 

End.....