Outer space

Teacher of Elementary School, "Alien sightings have grown in recent years, and they now know how to blend in with humans, therefore never trust anybody since they might be anywhere near you in the shape of your known ones!!  Understood kids !! be careful and don't go outside after dark." The school day finishes with the bell ringing, and students takes exit out of their classes. It was nearly dusk when Giseul opened his eyes, and no one was seen in the school.He was the only one in the entire school, so he immediately takes up his bag and runs towards the gate. However, while he was running, he noticed a shadowy figure staring at him through one of the classroom windows. He stumbles thanks to a pebble and fell down since he does not have his eyes in the front. His knee was bruised. At the same time, he felt a touch on his back, he hesitated to look around, believing he had been caught. "Are you okay, kid?" says Watchman.
It gives him a sense of relief, and he turns around to discover the watchman looking creepily at his injured knee. He shakes him off and sprints back to his home. By the time Giseul believes he's gotten far away from the watchman, he's arrived at the forest which he must pass in order to get home. This was his usual path, but everything was scaring him off today. At every random noise, his ears perked up and his heartbeat quickened. Finally, he arrived home.

Later, he was sitting at the dining table in a dimly lit kitchen. He was having a hard time properly chewing his meal. Whimpering noises could be heard in the background. With fully focused on food, Giseul jaws were dislocating from their place. His facial muscles were getting messed up and his face resembled an elastic which was touching the table surface. The sobbing was growing louder and louder. Irritated, Giseul, with his malformed face, rises from his chair and walks over to a man and a lady whose hands and mouths were taped. He pulls the tape off their mouths.  Woman, "Where is our son, you monster ??" While fixing his jaw, Giseul," I am your son !!" Man shouts, " No !! you are not, please tell us what you did to him ??" The alien ignores them and returns to the table, happily sings to himself, "I am your son."

End..