O.C.D

The doorbell rings and Silvia goes to open the door. But to her surprise, there was no one standing outside except a dog wailing his tail. It was her dog 'buso' which was gone missing 1 year ago. She was very happy to see him back but the dog was covered in some strange black liquid. She takes him to the bathroom to bathe. While giving the dog a bath, he behaves very aggressively and was acting as if he was not liking the water. Silvia notices a mark on him which was never before and she thinks the reason behind it may be he had fought with some stray dog when he was wandering here and there. It was bedtime and before going to sleep, she checks her phone as usual and there was a message from the hospital illuminating that 'Her test was negative and next appointment would be scheduled soon". Silvia was suffering from O.C.D (Obsessive compulsion disorder). Because of this disease, she could not stand dirty places and her urge to clean every single thing many-many times of the day. The message was indicating that she was very close to overcome her illness and it gives her a sigh of relief. after waking up the next morning... she tries to feed buso but he refuses to eat and scatters everything and runs outside. Silvia follows him and gets shocked to see him eating a dead crow's flesh. Witnessing that horrible act of his dog, kind of scares Silvia and she decides to give buso his dog training again from the beginning. In the middle of the night....buso vomits that same black liquid in which Silvia had found him covered and out of it, a human form materializes and crawling on its four goes towards Silvia's room. It keeps crawling very slowly and reaches near her bed. In her sleep, she was unaware of the demonic's presence which was soon going to change her life.

Another day... A cockroach passes in front of her while she was eating ham. She folds the newspaper and hits the roach. With a single hit, everything had come out of its body and the same black liquid. She goes back to the table but was unable to eat because now some flies were munching on that killed cockroach and was tearing and eating its body parts one by one while doing their buzz buzz sound. She picks up a mop and starts cleaning till that place doesn't turn out new. After finishing it, she founds buso again cover in that same black thick liquid. She takes him to the bathroom....she rubs him with soap but it was not coming off...she rubs, rubs and rubs hard, hard and harder. At one point, she got so out of control and was rubbing him so hard that buso had to scratch her to free himself from her grip and run away from her. With its pain, she comes back to her senses...

Now every day...she would catch sight of that same black liquid leaking out of the walls where there would be moss. She would clean them but they would come back again every single day and it was taking a toll on her health. In the middle of cleaning, she gets a call from her boyfriend Marley.

Marley- hello Silvia !! what u doing ??

Silvia – nothing...just doing the same stuff !!

Marley- are you okay ?? you sound very tired..

Silvia- no..I'm fine.. its just ( looks at her hand )

Marley- don't you forget that tomorrow is our date !!

Silvia – no !! no !! I was...( was focused on her hand )

Marley – Silvia...are you taking your meds on time ?? Silvia..Silvia !!

Silvia – ohh !! yes !! I'm taking them on time...umm..Marley, I will talk to you later..I'm the middle of something..yeah I will..ok ok bye love you !! ( call gets cuts )

There was a big black spot on her left hand...first, she tries to remove it with water but when it does not come off...she uses soap and then a scrub....not even a scrub was helping her much....and as she picks a knife to cut that flesh. Her doorbell rings. She was shocked to see herself holding a knife and this thought terrifies her she was gonna cut her hand. Before going to sleep, she swallows her medicines with water.

The next day was looking quite normal because she doesn't find any moist or that black liquid anywhere in the house. 7o' clock evening was time for Marley to come to her house. She was blushing at the thought that Marley was going to propose to her today and she was gonna say 'yes'. 5 o'clock...she starts getting ready. She chooses her red floral dress from the cupboard and lays it down on the red. She was taking a shower in warm water. she was humming and then she notices a black spot on her back. In front of the bathroom mirror, she sees her back full of so many black spots. Terrifically...she was rubbing but it was only increasing and increasing to a great number. Now she was panicking and in the hurry to separate those spots from her body, somehow it made her skin fall off her body and blood was flowing down the sink.

Marley comes to pick her up and rings his doorbell but no one answers the door. He founds the door open which was very strange. Calling her name, he reaches to the bedroom and there, he hears some sound coming out of the shower. There he comes across a horrible scene from a horror movie. Silvia had peeled off most of her flesh and her bones almost visible. Seeing Marley standing in her front, she tries to stand up to explain to him everything.....But she stumbles and falls and breaks her spinal cord, due to which she died there.

End......