Motion Blur

Sako was applying lotion on her face as her sister was reading a manga with headphones on.
She puts intense pressure to the area of the face that has the most obvious blemishes, but when she discovers something, she yells forth in shock. Her sister flinches as a result of her scream and asks angrily, "What are you up to? Sako, with a trembling voice, "L..look..it has become hollow here...Now what is gonna happe--- Her sister, "What are you talking about ? There is nothing wrong to your face !!" Sako turns around and sees herself in the mirror again and her face was fine. It left her puzzled and forced her to ask herself whether what she saw in that split second was genuine or not. The next day at school, it was lunch break, and Sako was eating her meal while chatting with her friends when she noticed her face's reflection in the soup. The reflection in it appeared calm, and as Sako stared at it closely, the motionless reflection began to shift shape. Her face and bones were twisting in it, making it look like a crushed can. Sako dashes out of there, covering her face, and locks herself in her room. Her mother had to forcefully open the door when sako refuses to come out of it. The room was a mess, and Sako was sitting on the edge of the bed with her head buried in her knees. The mother pats sako's back and tries to calm her down and asks her, "What happened honey ?" Sako replies with her head still between the knees, "Mom, I'm seeing my face getting deformed !!" "Please help me mum," she pleads, raising her head to gaze at her mother. In Sako's eyes, her mother's face was formless. Sako takes a few steps back to be closer to her room's window. and as she takes another glance at her face in the mirror, the image of her face had become cramped and in the anxiety, she looks down and discovers the people on the road also with a motion blur face. Everything goes numb for her as she sweats in terror. She couldn't hear clearly her mother's words and watching her mother's steps coming closer with that blur head, Sako heads to the end of the window and some indistinct voices plays in her head. and as she tried to cover her ear, she lost her balance and fell from the second story, leaving only blood splatters on the ground. The mother immediately runs down to lower floor and simultaneously, one by one, numerous others began jumping from their buildings. With it, an unknown disease had spread all over the town. 

End.......