Memorial

After a heated conversation with his parents, Lwin came back to party. One of the friend asked him, "Who was on the call ?" He responds that his mother has asked him to return since today is the ancestor's memorial day and it is important for all the family members to gather under one roof. My family has always been pretty traditional when it comes to these old-fashioned rituals. But how can she ask me to skip out on my closest friend's farewell party?" On the suggestion of friends, he doesn't ruin his mood and goes back to enjoying the party. While he was dancing, his phone was bombarded with texts and phone calls. Little later, he goes to the restroom. Finding himself alone, He smokes a cigarette while sitting on the toilet seat when a sudden whispering of a group could be heard outside his door. And this whispering turns into faint whispering which very soon turns into a chanting of only one sentence "Take him" "Take him". From his ears, blood starts to drip on floor. Sound of bones crackle which were the sign that they are bending their body to crawl at the door and each step making a light thud on the wooden plank in the creepy atmosphere. With the count of three, Lwin grabs the handle and open the door but to his surprise, there was no one. Lwin goes back to his friends. He drinks three to four glass more. He was talking with his friends and picks another glass and as the glass comes close to his mouth, he sees dark shadows standing behind him in the reflection of drink. The glass slips out of his hands in fear. Seeing everyone staring at him strangely, he grabs his belongings and flees out of the venue. Even though it was pouring outside, he starts his car and drives to his house. Heavy rain makes it difficult for him to drive straight. All of a sudden, the temperature in the car drops to minus. and two hands comes to cover his mouth tightly, to stop his breath and with it one by one, numbers of hand grabs him from behind and in his struggle, black shadows keep on increasing and increasing until everything didn't went silent. 

Lwin's mother is crying and saying, "My son was taken forcefully by them to another realm." 

End....