Kites

Shri was staring up at the kites flying in the sky and at the happy faces of those children who were flying those kites. He remained there for an hour when a chilly wind blows near him. It brings him back to his senses. he remembers that he is getting late for his father's errand. After coming back home, Shri could not find courage to ask for spare money from his father when he  watches him coughing non-stop. Next day, Shri was again watching the same kids flying the kites. However, the string of one of the kites suddenly snaps owing to an error made by its owner, and the kite takes off flying far away from him. Shri's body on its own starts running behind the kite. With the desire to catch it, he comes a long way. The kite disappears into a misty forest. he follows the kite there too. The forest was quiet and eerie, shrouded in white fog. Before entering the mist, he turns around. But as soon as he enters, his face lights up with a smile. he finds several kites in front of his eyes, floating in the air and but their strings were hidden into the mist. Shri jumps into the fog and tries to collect the kites. Meanwhile, he was having difficulties removing the kites' strings, as if they were stuck under something heavy. He plunges his head into the mist and after it, shockingly falls on the ground. His hand was pressed against something. A strong gust of wind sweeps a large chunk of fog, revealing the countless rotten bodies of children entangled in the strings, as well as one body near to him, with its one eye being messed up mistakenly by shri's hand. He attempts to get up on his feet, quivering with horror, but he slips again and falls in front of a decomposing body, the face of which was being covered in worms. Seeing these horrifying visuals, shri's voice does not come out at all. Suddenly he feels a searing pain in his legs. He realizes the kite strings being wrapping around his legs. He struggles to get rid of the strings as soon as he can, but they become tighter and tighter with each motion he makes, until his flesh doesn't appear to cut off from his body. he was miserably wailing there in horror and pain but there was no one for his help. After suffering for an hour, his moving eventually stopped. The forest fills up with fog once again, hiding his body along with another bodies to rot and kites still keep floating ominously in the air. 

End.....