Corn

Gardening was Gracia hobby. She used to plant a variety of veggies and flowers around her house. And she despises it when someone tries to destroy her plants.
She would terrify disobedient children or ill-mannered adults with her late husband's rifle.
That is why no one likes her in her neighborhood. But she does not care about this. She has a quite large crop of corns. and this was her favorite. However, she had been losing her corn over the past several days. she was very confused and to find the reason, that night she doesn't sleep and keeps an eye on her garden through the windows. Eventually she reaps the benefits of her patience as she observes a big band of crows invade her garden and destroy everything.
In her rage, she pulls out her revolver and fires at them. So many crows were killed, and so many fled. She scooped up the dead birds, dropping drips of blood all over the place.
Some were half-dead before coming beneath the knife, but with a single chop, their heads fell into the sink. She wipes her mouth and burps loudly with delight after finishing her special meal of crow flesh.  Now that Gracia's corns were safe from crows, she was observing a weird guy in a very odd outfit, a huge square hat, a long coat covered in black feathers and his face was concealed behind a mask with a black beak nearly identical to a crow beak, clutching a stick and he would stay at a distance from her house constantly peering at her house.
She thought that was strange, so she checked the calendar to see whether Halloween was approaching. He'd stand there for hours at a time. Her patience comes to an end one day, and she goes to him. Gracia, "Hey!! Why are you looking at my house and why are you dressed in this strange costume?" But, that man does not responds.
"If you don't answer me, I'm going to phone the cops," Gracia said. The Crow man in a husky voice, " Did you like their taste??" Gracia nervously, "w..what are you saying ?? Go from here before I seriously call the cops." But before going to his way, he whispers in her ear, " they  are,    liking yours too !!" Gracia couldn't sleep that night because of that man's words, but she eventually falls asleep. A nice noon under a warm sun, she was busy in her gardening. But then she hears the crows caw-caw once again. Gracia witnesses a swarm of crows eating on someone's flesh behind the bushes. When she gets close, she realizes it's her own body. And she wakes up screaming. Next morning, she was having a very bad stomachache and no matter how much tablets she takes, the pain was keeps on increasing and now she was feeling as if something moving inside her stomach. She tries to reach the telephone line. but before she could make a call. She falls down on the floor, breathing heavily  and a pool of blood begins to flow around her and slowly her stomach sags in two parts. She was helpless, screaming in terror, trying to grasp on life. and heaps of living crows emerges from her stomach beginning to devour her, with some eating her from inside.

End.....