My House

"Would you please sign here?" Era is approached by the agent. After signing the papers, the agent departs, and Era's sister pats Era's back to calm her down, who was in tears. "Don't cry, girl!! instead, rejoice that your dream of owning a home has finally come true..." Era wipes her tears away while staring at her two young children, "yeah.....now my kids have a roof over their heads." as the image of them entering the home fades into the distance. Era meticulously and enthusiastically decorates the house. Her children ran all over the home during this time. While Era was busy arranging things, her little boy's gaze was drawn to his cube, which was placed near an open scissor on the table that he couldn't see; he tries to reach for it, but his short legs make it difficult, and the bustling of the table was moving the scissor closer to his hand inch by inch. He stands on his toes and his fingers are ready to grab the cube when Era hears the boy's cry and rushes to him. He had injured his hand and that sharp scissor was stuck in the floor. Era takes an unpleasant look of the floor for a split second before leaving with the boy. Both of the children were sleeping on her side when she opened her eyes and walked out the door. Throughout the night, several thumping noises could be heard. The next day, when Era was gathering all the dirty laundry for the washer, she was relieved to see her children doing their schoolwork. Following completion of the task, she received a shock upon returning, which infuriates her greatly. The walls of that room have been messed up with colors and she starts finding the culprits. She yells their names in a rage-filled high-pitched voice. It causes these small children to go hiding under the bed. Era walks upstairs to lock them in the room and then descends to restore the walls to their original state. The next morning, Era was slicing vegetables while humming a tune when her lips and hands both halted at the same moment owing to some noise. She looks around and notices a large mouse munching on the kitchen wallpaper to put a hole in it. Before the mouse could react, blood had splattered all over the floor and its body had been slashed in half. Later, Era was eating breakfast at the dining table. Pleading cries of confined children could be heard from the room upstairs. But Era continues to ignore them. After a while, she goes to them and lets them come out of door and says, "Listen carefully you both, if you again dare to do anything bad to my house, your punishment would be more harsh from this...understood !!" and the terrified children nod in yes. Following that, they were given food. One afternoon, kids saw Era driving someplace through the window. It was a perfect opportunity for them to play freely without her supervision. At evening, Era came back and at opening the front door, she finds the house in horrible condition. After a few days, Era's sister paid her a visit. Both sisters converse for an hour before eating supper. Era's sister, "Era, I have noticed that I haven't seen the kids since I came." Era in an unbothered voice, "Ohh, them !! They have been ruining the state of MY DEAR HOUSE so I got rid of them."

The End.....