Parcel

Tisha receives another suspicious parcel at her office through delivery. She was afraid to open the package. One of her colleague, "Another box ? it's becoming a big issue now!!" Another female coworker in a scared voice, "This is not funny anymore !!" Tisha opens the box with trembling hands and finds pictures of herself which must have been taken this morning on her way to work. "Did you decide to report all of this to the police or not?" asks a senior colleague. Tisha smiles at the troubled expressions on everyone's faces. Time passes, and she finishes her work at eight o'clock. Jane drops her off in front of her apartment complex. Jane in a whispering voice , "Tisha, be on alert ! E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E.... he could be staring at you by hiding into the shadows. Tomorrow Mr. Vansing would drop you home. Ok goodnight " Tisha looks around herself many a times while being on the way to her apartment. She enters the house and locks the door. She throws herself on the bed and closes her eyes and then laughs hysterically. when she has laughed a lot, She rolls to one side of the bed and pulls out a carton containing several cropped images of herself, as well as a scissor. To herself, "hmm....Tomorrow, what shall I send to myself at work?" the people at the office are bunch of idiots. How easily they believed my lie." and she looks at herself in the mirror, " But what can i do with this twisted personality of mine !! She glances at the bowl of fish and mumbles, "I don't want to die like this fish that died in vain because no one gave any attention to it." and she chops its head and stabs it hundreds of times with a knife. Next morning, she wakes up and finds herself late for the work. She was enjoying her food with other colleagues when they notices a delivery guy coming towards their direction with a box. She opens the box and discovers a bowl containing a fish with another scary fish who was revolving around the small fish. and she does not remember sending any box to her this morning.

End......