Race

She couldn't see anything since it was pitch black. Jada learns about the bandage covering her eyes as she touches her face. She had aches and pains all throughout her body and couldn't move an inch. Jada, terrified, calls for her mom. Her parents arrive with the doctor. They ask her whether she recalls anything, and she says, 'No.' They believe it is an aftereffect of the shock. She asks the doctor what happened to her. The doctor informs her that she must first heal before they can explain anything to her. Jada was released from the hospital two weeks later. She still hadn't regained her memories of what happened before the accident. She was left to process so many things at once. Despite the fact that doctors said her legs were OK, she was unable to walk and was confined to a wheelchair. But she knows that before to the accident, she was a relay racer who was training for a big event and on the practicing day, something horrible happened with her. Being present in the dark for every second of the day, on top of that, her dead legs would scare the hell out of the Jada. When Jada's patience runs out, she grabs a pair of scissors and tears the bandages off her eyes. She explores the prizes and portraits of her smiling in them, while another girl, 'caramel,' was staring at her. She is hit by a memory. In the memory, Both Jada and Caramel want to win upcoming relay race, and they have been working hard to prepare, but everyone knows that Jada is the only one who is gonna win. It converts caramel's jealousy into hatred when she was already envious of Jada. On the final day, a point was moved out of nowhere, and Jada arrives at an abandoned building. Assuming that someone did a prank on her, she was about to leave when she noticed caramel standing on the edge of the building. Jada rushes to the top to catch her before she falls. She begs caramel to think about her family and friends and come down but caramel bursts into anger and blames jada for all of her incompetency. She says that if jada would not be around, she can happily take her place. and she pushes jada from the top but with her, caramel also falls and gets cruelly pierced into a bunch of iron rods. And with it, the flashback ends. She wants to tell everyone the truth, but as soon as she steps outside the door, something cold touches her feet. She glances down, and those two dismal hands drags Jada inside the room in a flash, and the door closes.

End......