Trip

"Hey, properly lock the restroom doors so he can't easily come out," one boy says to another. As they walked away, a sobbing could be heard from one of the toilets.

One week later, 10-15 college students were on the way to their destination for trip. Everyone was busy singing, eating and chattering. But, amidst the noise, was a young man named Lerry, who was quietly sitting alone in the corner of the last seat. Suddenly everyone hears a loud noise and the driver had to pull off the break. Driver and Louis, comes out to find a flat tire. but they didn't had the extra one. One of the girls suggest that the location of the camp is not very far from here and if they start walking now through the forest, then they can reach to campsite before sunset instead of waiting for help. Agreeing upon it, they start moving. After walking for 2 hours, they get lost. But suddenly Lerry hears faint chuckling of some children in the distance. And when they proceed in that way, they discover an entire community residing in the middle of the woods. Seeing those lost students, the leader came forward to help them. Thankfully, they were not very different from college-kids.

 The old leader instruct his men to do some arrangements for those kids to stay. For the evening there's a big feast placed in the front of them with lot of dishes. They all dress in white begins to ate. The village folks were drinking some kind of alcoholic drink which students also demands to taste. After dinner, a few boys head beyond the bushes to smoke. On the way, they spot Lerry with a man of that village talking something. But sensing them there, that man stops talking and walks away. The boys took lerry with themselves too. They were quite drunk and Tain inquires about Lerry's conversation with that man. When Lerry fails to provide a solid response, they become enraged and begin abusing and bullying him. And in a few minutes, their bullying turns violent, and they beat Lerry and leaves him there in a very bad state. Lerry was lying there in unconscious state when something came out of the darkness and dragged him into the bushes. Next day, the students were ready to go and all they had to do was go down the road to where their bus would pick them up. But just before that, the village leader suggests that for next two days, there are going to celebrate their very special festival. They would be overjoyed if the students decided to be a part of it. Louis considers it a great opportunity and other students also get agree to it. At night, all the village folks wears their traditional dress and gathers around a big bonefire.

They all were singing, dancing and drinking. Suddenly Louis finds his friends falling on the ground one by one. He tries to wake them up but some drops of blood rinse from his nose too and his vision get blurry and he lost conscious. Louis was coming back to his senses with all the noise around him. He tries to stand up but the chains tied on his hands stops him from moving. He turns around and looks at all his friends tied in the same way. They all were locked in a rundown room. Louis, "T..Tain what is happening here ?? Tain looks at him and takes a sigh of relief and says, "thank god !! you woke up. Hey guys, class president has woke up. Louis, " but what is happening here ?? Tain, " I don't know man.. I don't know !! When we all woke up, we had ourselves tied here but how can those bastards do this to us. What we have done wrong !!" Tain has just completed his line when the sound of door opening could be heard of. 2-3 men comes with a chair. Leader of the village stands on the right side and another man stands in left and one man in a cloak sat on the chair. Marium, "why you have tied us here ?? Please let us go !! And she breaks down in tears. Leader speaks up, "We were always a loving and warm community. We never wanted to harm anyone and We just wanted to develop our village and for that, we had sent young master to gain knowledge in city. But you people not only dare to harm him and also tried to murder him among his people." Camron, "about whom you are talking ??" Louis with his head lower down, "Lerry..."

Girls together speaks, "It was boys fault, we never did anything to him ! please untie us !! Hearing this that girls are trying to pass the fault onto them, they begins to start fighting and abusing each other. And the cloaked man shouts, "Silence !!! You know what...what being is in that next room to yours ?? and creepily smiles, "Now you have woken him up". Before going outside, the cloaked man orders his left hand man to start sending them one by one." They all were scared and pleads them to free them. One of the girls in this commotion looks at the small window of next door room. A pair of white eyes while breathing heavily was staring at them and from his opened mouth, continuous saliva was dripping off at the ground. and that girl screams louder. Trembling all of them get together in the corner while that being bangs strongly at the door from the other side. Till the night, it has become calm from both the sides. But the peace does not last long, as the door opens again, and one man snatches Marium and pushes her into that being's room before locking the door. Everyone was crying and shouting but as that man gives them a stare, they all turned pale. Marium was banging and calling for help from her friends but those kids were helpless. Struggling for split seconds, a pool of blood flows into their room. and their senses become numb.

End...................