Marbles

It was the days of summer vacation. Luka was playing a game of marbles with several kids, and he was the one who managed to win all of the marbles from these kids. With the sun down, everyone was starting to head home. Luka too dashes back home, tickled by the imaginative sight of his jar filled with marbles. He takes out the marbles from his pocket to recount them when one of his marble falls down from his palm and rolls over to a hole cropped out in wooden fence of a house backside. Luka, on the other hand, has no recollection of that hole ever being there. He was the lone one walking down that particular street. As he walks over to the fence, the marble comes back rolling on its own. Luka bends over to see inside the hole but it was quite dark because of the night. He takes some steps when a cold, but a spooky voice tries to initiate a conversation with him, "Hehe Helloooo !!". Are you talking to me ? The kid asks him. The man replies excitedly, " hehehe.. Yes! Yes ! I'm talking to you !" Do u want more marbles ?? I have twoooo jars full of them and if you want ! I can give it to you.....It was a tempting offer for Luka to turn down, but he refuses to accept anything from strangers and returns home. Some days later, Luka plays with some big children of next street and loses all his marbles to them. Feeling bitter and cheated, He begs them to return his marbles, but they refuse, and a fight erupts. Luka's elbows and knees become bruised. Luka stands up and limps to his house once everyone has gone. He again passes through that same street where as always no one was to be seen. He wipes his teary eyes when a shiny small matter touches his feet. Luka goes to the voice and ask if he can give his jar of marbles to him ??. This time the voice replies with a more spooky tone, " I can give it to you but you have tooooo, come here !! This side of fence !! heheh !!" At first luka hesitates but then he tries to put his head inside the fence and gets stuck. He ask for the help from the voice but suddenly he sees something horrendous in the dark and tries to come out of the hole but the voice mercilessly drag him inside and the small kid with his full strength grabs the fence but in the end only his nails were seen to be stuck onto it.

End......