Teacher

As soon as Mr. Zenki, the 10th grade homeroom teacher, enters the classroom, all of the kids straighten up and direct their gaze on the books. The teacher calls out everyone's names one by one to hand out the test papers. Except for one kid, the majority of the students scored above 90. A girl seated near the window in the back had turned pale. She barely received 40 points, and the teacher  walks over to her. It was a sign that everyone should stay seated and stare at their textbooks and not move an inch. The girl cries and falls at his feet "Please forgive me, sir...I will do better next time!! Sir! , Sir! It wasn't my fault; I got sick the night before the test." Teacher, "You know very well right !! I don't like to see my students fall behind in comparison to the students of other classes . and still you didn't tried hard and now you are making excuses. You know the punishment too.." Girl, " please don't tell anyone otherwise my social life will be ruined" Teacher turns back and on the way to his lecture stand, " students, would you like to know that.... and a loud shattering of glass could be heard. and everyone looks down where that girl was lying motionless with her head open. Teacher, "once again, I'm telling you that you all have only two choices, either come first or try your best to hide your dark secrets from me." Time passed, and the day of the class 10th graduation arrived. Every parent was overjoyed since their children have all been accepted into the top institutions. To express their appreciation for their homeroom teacher, the kids plan a surprise and summon him to class. Teacher says he knew they'd all understand his teaching style in the end. Students nod to one another.

After 2 months, Mr. Zenki position of homeroom teacher for next batch had to change because of his sudden missing. There was quite a disturbance going on in the background as the school were giving its some of old and broken furniture for incinerate, but some workers were complaining about the unusual heavy weight of one locker, as well as its terrible stench.

 End.......