V1E1 it's my day!

???: "Mom, I told you, I'm fine!"

???: "Now now sweetie, I'm just making sure! You know how I am!"

???: "Calm down honey, I know your worried, but this is our son we're talking too! He has the Omnitrix, remember?"

???: But tetran!"

Tetran: "Vanessa, he'll be fine. Remember, Mr. Tennyson said he'll watch over him while at beacon"

As the two continued to bicker back and forth, the young man, who's known as y/n l/n, is standing in front of his adopted parents... not bad right? You'd say that.. if they weren't both not of this world.

Tetran is a petrosapien. A intergalactic being that's body is made completely of a crystal like substance.

His wife, Vanessa, is a different race. Called a galvanic mechamorph. An almost liquidy type of body that's all techno organic.

Despite all that, and his parents being aliens, y/n is merely just human, but he loves them either way. But he was entrusted with the greatest device in all the known galaxy, the Omnitrix.

y/n: "mom, dad. If this keeps going, I'm gonna be late"

Tetran: "oh... Crud"

Vanessa: "ah! I'll grab the bike! I'll fly you there-"

y/n: "mom! I can fly on my own. I just wanted to say bye"

Walking up to his panicking mother, y/n gives her a very happy hug, which she gladly returned. When they separated, y/n turns to his father, and holds out his fist.

Tetran: "be careful up there kiddo. And watch out for uncle tetrax, he said he'll visit after a few months"

Tetran does a little fist bump with his son, both with a smile. y/n waves to his parents one more time before booking it out the door, while his mom was still yelling goodbyes... Luckily they live with other intergalactic beings in a town far away from any kingdom.

Y/n popped up the dial for the Omnitrix and twists it, then slams it down, his body morphing into one of ten transformations!

And with his new form, and stench, he takes off to the sky.

Stinkfly: "boy, am I lucky there's a flyer in this watch!"

While enjoying the view of Vale, y/n took the chance to go back over some rules that his parents left him... Only so that Mr. Tennyson doesn't chew him out about one of them.

Stinkfly: "I'm still not sure why I can't tell them aliens exist. I wouldn't be surprised if the headmaster is an alien... Or auntie"

Looking up ahead of himself, y/n See's the beacon academy landing pads. Quickly flying over to land himself, he took a glance around, only to see no one!... Other than the headmaster, a blonde with glasses, and Mr. Tennyson himself.

Stinkfly: "gah! Mr. Tennyson! Auntie! I didn't realize you'd be waiting for me! Am I too early?"

Max: "more like a little late. What took so long sport?"

Taking a breath of relief, y/n slams his fist onto the Omnitrix, which was on his "face", to turn back to human

y/n: "my mom..."

Ozpin: chuckles "of course it was Vanessa"

Glynda: "that woman can put on quite the show"

y/n: "y-yea... Soooo... What did I miss?"