V9E1 A place of particular concern

Y/n Tennyson, the fifth member of team Omni RWBY leans against a tree, looking at his original ten transformations standing before him.

Y/n: "is this... Is this another ghostfreak incident?"

Ghostfreak: "not that I'm aware of"

XLR8: "maybe it's a super secret plan done by all of us! Boo! You no longer have any of your original transformations!"

XLR8 is suddenly smacked into the sand by diamondhead.

Diamondhead: "don't say that. We're still trying to put all of this together, so cut the kid a little slack, will ya?"

XLR8: "fine fine... Yo, GM, what's the prob?"

Y/n: "you talk like that this whole time..?"

Greymatter: "well, whenever you transform into us, you're just us with your emotions and mannerisms. However, now we are our own aliens, and completely separate from you"

Y/n: "but why?"

Greymatter: "I'm still working on a theory. Magic is not my strong suit"

Heatblast: "but like.. how do we all.. not be out of the watch?"

Greymatter: "good question..."

Wildmutt snarfs, moving over to sit next to y/n.

Y/n: "uhh... How the hell did I understand you?"

Upgrade: "perhaps it's because you are still the base DNA for all of us. While we have our own emotions and mannerisms now, your DNA is still the base for us. So you possibly are able to understand wildmutt, due to familiar connections, and-"

Four arms: "yea, yea, shut it. Too many words. Anyway y/n, do what wildmutt said!"

Y/n looks down at the Omnitrix, and activates it, seeing none of his aliens there. Not a single one. But he slams down none the less, when suddenly, four arms disappears in a green light.

Greymatter: "interesting... The activation of the Omnitrix can call, or recall our physical forms in and out of the Omnitrix. This requires further research"

Stinkfly: "hey.. has anybody seen rip jaws?"

Heatblast: "good question"

From the beach, rip jaws walks onto the sand from the water.

Rip jaws: "good news! The water is safe to swim in!"

Heatblast: "that implies there's bad news?"

Rip jaws: "oh, there's this giant sea monster that tried to eat me. But it won't do anything anytime soon. Hey, where's four arms?"

Wildmutt snarfs. Y/n nods, and slams down the Omnitrix, recalling rip jaws.

Greymatter: "thank you. His stupidity is exponential sometimes.."

Y/n: "right. Plan time. XLR8, you zoom around the place. Try and find the others, then come back here, and bring me to them. Everybody else, I'll recall y'all so XLR8 doesn't have to make multiple trips"

With a nod from everyone, y/n recalls them all except Greymatter and XLR8, as the speedy alien takes off.

Y/n: "I still can't get over this... Something does sit right with me"

Greymatter: "perhaps it's the atmosphere? This island we're on does seem odd. Too odd to be one of remnant"

XLR8 then suddenly runs back to them, confusion on his face.

Y/n: "find them already?"

XLR8 looks around, then to y/n.

XLR8: "this place is weird... I was just running in a straight line.. and boom! I'm back here!"