V9E10 Of Solitude and Self

Jaune regains his consciousness and finds himself in the smoky mental plane. He stands up. His form flickers between his current self and his past self.

???: "You never were the hero"

Jaune: "Alyx…"

Alyx appears behind Jaune.

Alyx: "You couldn’t save me"

Jaune: "I… couldn’t save a lot of people…"

Alyx: "Maybe it’s time for a change, to be the kind of man you always wanted to be"

Alyx holds her hand towards Jaune. Jaune slowly reaches his hand to hers, hesitates for a moment, and takes her hand. A light begins to glow, engulfing Jaune and Alyx. Jaune suddenly stumbles out from the smoke. He hears an explosion and looks up to see some bushes containing the leaves on fire, making a multi-colored smoke.

Back up top in the Tree, the Curious Cat using albedo's body in the form of ultimate rath leaps forward and uses their claws to swipe at Blake. Blake dodges they’re attacks and tries to attack back, but the bult of ultimate rath blocks, and smacks her away.

Weiss then runs forth, and stabs Myrtenaster into the ground blanketing it in ice, as Yang and y/n, as heatblast, follow up with a ground smash, doing their Freezerburn combo attack.

AlbedoCat leaps back and the combatants charge towards each other again, but suddenly, a tree branch drops in front of them.

Jaune: "The leaves!"

Weiss, Blake, y/n and Yang look up to see Jaune cutting down another tree branch.

Jaune: "Burn the leaves!"

Heatblast: "ain't gotta tell me twice!"

Y/n took a breath, and released a wave of flames, burning the leaves as per jaunes instructions, as Weiss uses her glyph to blow the smoke towards albedoCat’s way. Jaune jumps and lands on the ground, regrouping with Team omni RWBY.

AlbedoCat: "Taking a page out of the caterpillar's book, hm? The leaves have no effect on me.

Jaune: "Maybe not, but that’s not the case for albedo. He does have an exact copy of y/n's body"

NeoCat feels a sudden reaction and begins to cough, collapsing on their knees. Hallucinations of y/n, azmuth, and myaxx appear within the smoke.

AlbedoCat: "No! These cracks, these feelings! I can’t… I can’t!!!"

The Cat is exorcized from albedo’s body as Jaune and Team omni RWBY look on in shock. Ultimate rath, now freed from the Cat’s control, runs out from the smoke and collapses on his knees, before reverting back to albedo. Team omni RWBY and Jaune look back at the smoke, and see the Cat has now taken on a much more monstrous form than before, becoming the Furious Cat. They leap forward and slam into the ground, knocking Jaune, Weiss, Blake, y/n and Yang back.

Yang and blake are the first ones to recover, and both charge at the cat, but the Cat grabs Yang and swings her into Blake, knocking them both back.

In anger, y/n changed into diamondhead, and charged forward, locking hands with the cat.

Diamondhead: "you'll pay for that..."

The cat doesn't say a word, and only grins, as he kicks y/n away. It then turns around, and grabs jaune, who went in for an attack.  The Cat then punches Jaune hard in the gut, breaking his Aura, and tosses him away, with Juniper standing over him to protect him.

But then the cat turned towards team Omni RWBY, with y/n standing in front of his team, before they all charged.

As Team omni RWBY fights the Furious Cat, Ruby’s wooden form begins to crack, more and more before it finally breaks, causing a powerful bright light explosion. Team omni RWBY and the Cat shield their eyes.