V8E2 Refuge

A pair of Atlesian Knight's stood guard inside Pietro's pharmacy, when suddenly, one of them jerks around, before being coated in a black and green coloring. The recolored knight turns to the other, and laid fire all on it, then on itself. The coloring slides off, revealing y/n as upgrade. The door opens to reveal yang, Oscar, jaune, Ren, Roman, and neo.

Roman: "interesting alien you got there.."

Roman smirks devilishly, but he immediately got hit in the side by neo, who gave him the stink eye. Roman groans and rolls his eyes.

Upgrade: "alright. Let's get whatever Pietro wanted us to get"

Returning to human, y/n opened the next door, as yang stood beside him, turning on the light switch. Yang gasps and smiles in glee upon seeing what is in the room, with y/n giving a smirk.

Yang: "Alright, the others are definitely missing out"

Y/n: "not as good as plumber ships, but still really cool"

The next moment, the entire group was out on the streets, each driving a hoverbike, with some sharing. Yang and y/n on one, Ren and Oscar on another, Roman and neo on one, then jaune on the last one by himself.

Y/n: "yang! Take the ramp!"

Yang: "just what I was thinking!"

Yang pulls to the side, and right as they did, she drove up the ramp, using her Ember Celica to fire a round off the wall, flipping them midair. As They land safely back on the ground, Ren, jaune, and Oscar all exchange looks of concern, but Roman just smirks, with neo soundlessly giggling behind him.

——————————————————

The next, they were all evacuating the people. As many as they could, as fast as they could.

Jaune: "Only take what you need"

Yang and y/n stood in front of a large group of civilians, as they just finished explaining what was going on.

Mother: "The crater? Are you sure it’s safe out there?"

Yang: "Absolutely ma’am"

Suddenly, the sound of people screaming is heard. Turning around, y/n and yang spot two people running away from a pair of Sabyrs.

Y/n: "hang on!"

Y/n charges forward, and slams down on the Omnitrix, transforming into gravattack. Raising his arms, the civilians, and two sabyrs began to float. Moving one arm towards himself, the two civilians start floating closer, then set gently on the ground behind him. As they began to thank y/n for helping them, he jerks his other arm down, smashing the Grimm into the ground, picking up dust. As the dust fades, does too the remains of the two Grimm.

Gravattack: "there we go! All clear"

Oscar: "Have the Grimm already pushed this far in?"

Yang: No, I think those were more from last night. Still..."

Returning to human, y/n went up to yang, and rest a hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: "hey Ren. If Jaune Amps you up, think you can mask everyone?"

Ren: "We can give it a shot, but it is a lengthy trip through Mantle"

Y/n: "it's our safest bet. But I can scout ahead and find a rout without any grimm-"

Jaune: "No, no, that’s a great idea. We'll have a Grimm free journey all the way to the crater"

Old lady: "Do we really gotta shack up with those animals down in the slums? I’d feel a lot safer being up in Atlas"