V8E5 War

(just a heads up, this chapter has bits and pieces from a couple episodes)

Jaune: "hey, y/n.. how did you do that?"

Y/n: "do what?"

Jaune: "that thing you did outside. you know.. your arm turning into heatblast?"

Y/n: "oh, that? That's my semblance. I think?"

Jaune: "you think?"

Yang: "I've only seen him do it once, and it was a very... Headaching situation"

Y/n: "it's like the Omnitrix and my aura are like.. connected"

Jaune: "I guess that makes sense?"

Y/n: "still got no clue how to use it though. Apparently emotional situations is what triggers it. But maybe if I could force it..."

Yang: "don't. There's no worth trying right now, just relax and let your aura and the Omnitrix recharge"

From outside, Roman calls out.

Roman: "hey children! Come out here real quick!"

The three get up, and join Roman, neo, and ren outside. Roman lifts up his old scroll, gesturing for yang to pull out her brand new one. When she does, a beeping signal appears, and a broadcast goes off, but they were shortly cut off.
Y/n: "that didn't last long"

Yang: "That was the broadcast. Why did we lose signal?"

Roman: "hm. I don't know. Maybe it's because we're in the middle of nowhere!!- ow!"

Neo jabs Roman in the side, and gave him a glare.

Roman: "tch. Fine"

Suddenly, a loud grumbling noise rings out from the distance. The ground all move closer, and bare their weapons, ready to fight any Grimm it might be.

Jaune: "There's another one. I think it's just up ahead"

They all suddenly stop, and stare off into the distance with terror.

Ren: "What... is this?"

Roman: "something that shouldn't be possible..."

The ground has broken open, and black liquid is flowing inside the crack. The ground rumbles, as y/n took a step forward, the earth beneath his foot crumbles, and almost trips y/n into the black liquid, but yang grabs him by the arm, and pulls himself back up.

The broken piece of earth falls into the liquid, and instantly dissolves, and right after, the head of a sabyr floats up to the surface.

Yang: "It's Grimm. A river of Grimm.."

Y/n: "this... This is bad. Very very bad.."

The group looks to where the liquid was flowing, which was heading right towards the kingdom.

Roman: "and it's heading to the kingdom.. something tells me we bit off more than we could chew..."

Y/n: "we really need somebody now.."

Jaune: "is there a way to get someone?"

Y/n: "let me try.."

Y/n pulls out his scroll, and took a deep breath. Closing his eyes, y/n grunts, as a small glow emits from his head. y/n takes a sharp inhale, before calming down.

Yang: "babe, you good?"

Y/n: "y-yea.. yea, I'm fine"

Y/n looks down at his scroll, and began to fidget with it, then, seemingly out of nowhere, he gets a small signal.