V8E11 Worthy

Oscar: "What do we do now?"

One of Ambrosius' portals appears before Oscar, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Emerald as they discuss their next move in front of the useless broadcast terminal in Atlas Academy. The group takes a moment to stare at it before Ren turns to face Jaune.

Ren: "We stick to the plan"

Nora: "How? Without the CCT there's no way we can tell all of Atlas to just step into a bunch of freaky magic doors"

As the others ponder, Emerald cautiously approaches the portal.

Ren: "But there is. We use the portals ourselves, and spread the word on foot"

Emerald: "Are we positive these things work?"

The others turn to look at Jaune, who groans.

Jaune is propelled out of the portal and onto his face in the pocket dimension. He stifles the urge to vomit as the rest of the group follows after him.

Jaune: "Okay, we can do this. Nora and I will get people through the gates. Everyone else, keep to your roles. Remember, the evacuation is priority one no matter what else happens"

Ren: "You're sure you won't need more help?"

Nora: "Shade is armed to the teeth with Huntsmen and Huntresses, but we're about to throw a whole kingdom's worth of negativity on their doorstep. If anyone will need help, it's them"

Ren gives her a proud and determined nod, then takes off for the Vacuo portal. Emerald sighs before following, and Oscar gives Jaune a farewell salute before heading out. Jaune places a hand on Nora's shoulder, then takes a running leap off their platform, activating his shield's hang-gliding function. Nora uses the jet propulsion on her hammer, riding it through a distant portal.

Meanwhile, Kevin and the rest of the new age plumbers stand before a doorway portal.

Adam: "are sure it was a good idea to leave the schnee?"

Kevin: "she said she wanted to do it herself. So let her do it herself"

Roman: "if only Tennyson could hear you"

Kevin: "you'd be surprised"

Kevin then grabs Roman by his jacket, and casually tosses him into the portal, causing the others to grow terrified.

Kevin: "so. Who's next?"

Without question, the remaining three all run in, with Kevin casually walking in behind them.

—————————————————

Hovering on green flames, Penny comes through a portal, the Relic of Creation clutched in her hands, followed by Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and y/n.

They stare in awe at the bizarre world around them, and Ruby catches sight of a newly-entered Fiona waving at her. As citizens from all around the cities pour in, Jaune and Nora's voices can be heard.

Jaune: "Keep moving, come on!"

Nora: "That's it, watch your step!"

Nora takes off on her hammer again, zooming past Joanna trying to keep order on her platform.

Joanna: "Hey, no pushing"

She passes a beaming May as well.

May: "Figured you wouldn't let us down!"

The first citizens have begun to reach the central platform in front of the portal that leads to Vacuo. Penny and Team omni RWBY slowly move onward.

Weiss: "I thought there'd be more people by now"