V2E7 dance dance infiltration

We now see y/n and Yang leaning on a handrail, and y/n leaning on her shoulder, overlooking the festivities from a second tier as Ruby approaches and leans on the rail.

Yang: "You know? I think we really needed this"

Blake and Sun are slow dancing while Ren and Nora appear to be Waltzing. Penny is shown to be dancing alone, guarded by two Atlas Soldiers.

Y/n: "it's nice taking a full-blown break..."

Ruby: "no kidding. You guys did a nice job planning it too!"

Y/n: "it wasn't just us Ruby, Weiss helped a lot too"

Ruby looks down at Weiss. Neptune approaches and rubs his neck nervously. Weiss invites him to sit with her.

Yang: "Tomorrow it's back to work. Least I got a boyfriend out of it"

Y/n: "as long as you don't tease to much, you will keep that boyfriend"

Ruby: "I'm sure we can handle whatever gets thrown at us"

The three hear laughter, causing them to look down, laughing And giggling themselves, then y/n smirks to himself

Y/n: "I'll be back..."

Y/n walks off, and down at the dance floor, it reveals to be... Jaune in a dress!

Pyrrha: "jaune?"

Jaune: "Eh, a promise is a promise"

Pyrrha: "Jaune! You didn't have to!"

Jaune: "Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word" holds his hand "Now do you wanna stand there and laugh at me, or do you wanna dance?"

Pyrrha takes his hand, but is surprised when he pulls her closer, and at the sidelines, we see Nora and Ren next to each other

Nora: "Ren. This… is… happening!"

Ren: "Wait, what is happening?"

Nora grabs Ren and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune, but surprising to all, is when three ditto's, all in suits that resembles y/n's.

Ditto1: "ok boys! Let's join 'em!"

Ditto2+3: "yeaa!!"

(It's too amazing to not include it. And for what the ditto's do is up to you!)

Pyrrha: "I had no idea you were a dancer"

Jaune: "Yeah, well, these things tend to happen when you grow up with seven sisters"

Ditto3: "I can relate brotha!!"

Ditto1 looks over at the entrance of the party room and saw Ruby walking out, being the good teammate he is, runs over to check was wrong, leaving dittos 2 and 3 either dancing or hanging with yang.

Ditto1: "yo rubes. You good leader?"

Ruby: "hm? oh, hey y/n. Yea, I'm fine. Just uh... Getting some fresh air"

Ditto1: "I can understand that. How's the dance treating you by the way?"

Ruby: "it's nice... Oh, and congrats on asking out my sister"

Ditto1: "bah! It only took everything I had to even look her in the eye. So it's nothing... Hey. I gotta tell you something ruby-"

Looking across them, ditto1 See's...

Ditto1: "a ninja!"

Ruby also looks over, squinting her eyes

Ruby: "or maybe a thief! Come on y/n!"

Running- or trying to run, in Ruby's case, after the hidden mystery man! Or woman. Once they arrive at a building, they see a couple unconscious guards, which ditto1 thought were-

Ditto1: "dead!! Their dead! oh- wait, no. Their just unconscious"

Ruby rolls her eyes and activates her locker, as it crashes down and opens to reveal her weapon, Cresent Rose. The two run inside, seeing more unconscious guards, but they also noticed the elevator open too, so the two decided to check upper floors, and just in case, ditto1 makes another clone.

The elevator opens, ruby, and the two ditto's walking with their weapons drawn, or in ditto's case, their fists raised.

Ruby: "Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?"

Ditto4: "maybe their already long gone?"

The mysterious figure from outside stands up from behind their hiding place, revealing them to be a woman.

Ditto1: "you were saying?"

Ruby: "Excuse me? You know, it's not a masquerade party, so why don't you take off that-!"

The woman produces a container of dust from her belt expelling a cloud that glows. Condensing into glass shards that go flying at Ruby and the ditto's. A battle ensues as she defends herself then opens fire. The woman blocks each shot with her hand as parts of the outfit glow. She once again summons a pair of blades, Ruby launches herself forward but the woman dodges, but is almost tackled by the ditto's, who have made another clone, but she also dodges that, while also grabbing and breaking one of their hands, causing all three to yell in pain. Her eyes and outfit glowing again as she combines the blades into a bow and fires three arrows. Ruby stumbles back from the resulting explosion, but is protected by one of the ditto's, despite the pain, tackles her out the way, the other two ditto's and the woman stare each other down. But their fight is interrupted by the appearance of Ironwood on the nearby elevator. Ruby is visibly glad to see him, but the ditto that protected did not, but they, and the other two ditto's notice that the woman has disappeared.

Ditto1: "are you freaking kidding me?!"

Back at the dance, the ditto currently hanging with yang grunts in slight pain, rubbing his hand in pain, and if you look at the other ditto, their doing the same

Yang: "y/n? What's wrong?"

Ditto3: "one of us got hit. I think it's broken..."

Looking up to yang, ditto3 jumps back in surprise, seeing Yang's eyes now bright, and flaming red

Yang: "who hurt you? I'll-"

Ditto3: "yang! Relax. It's ok! It was probably an accident..." "I hope whichever one of me got hit knew what they were doing..."