V2E2 welcome to beacon!

Here inside ozpins office, we see ozpin himself, glynda, and max freaking Tennyson. The three were looking out apon the arriving atlas military.

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels"

Max: "I'm just glad he doesn't have any knowledge of the plumbers yet. And nor will he ever"

Ozpin: "Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore" elevator beeps "Come in"

The elevator doors open, revealing no other that general ironwood himself walking through.

Ironwood: "Ozpin!"

Ozpin: "Hello, General"

Ironwood: "Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met"

Glynda: "Oh, James! I'll be outside"

Ironwood: "she hasn't changed a bit. And max! It's been a while, it's good to see you still kicking. I thought you'd be in retirement by now"

Max: "yes we'll, fate has had other plans for me. Now, if you excuse me, I must go find my grandson"

Max walks away to the elevator, and once the door closes after stepping inside, he pulls out his plumbers badge, calling up y/n and Hana.

Meanwhile

Y/n, Hana, team RWBY, and JNPR are all sitting in the library, JNPR reading, studying, or in Nora's case... Sleeping. But team RWBY, most yang and ruby, are in a heated game of remnant... The game. Y/n and Hana were sitting a little ways away, with y/n on a computer, and Hana on a tablet scroll

Y/n: "I don't get it. How can animo just up and disappear like that? He's done it so many times, you'd think we know where to find him"

Hana: "true. But nothing out of the ordinary in Vale unless you count the slight alien waves I got from the watch, and of course the secret plumber agents working in the police force"

Y/n: "it just doesn't make sense. Animo shows up out of nowhere and attacks me, and the second I get the upper hand, he always books it. And his experiments..."

Hana: "turning the faunus into freaky monster versions of them? Yea. That's just wrong"

Y/n: "and the records dad pulled on the rhino guy, it said his name is Aleksei Sytsevich. Weird name. But the file says he's an ex white fang member, and only dropped out to protect his family"

Hana: "and the closest lead we got to that bat faunus is his last known location was haven. So maybe he was also a ex white fang?"

Y/n: "probably. I'm just glad the plumbers have so many eyes around the kingdoms. Or else this would've been ten times harder"

Weiss: "shut up, don't touch me!"

Looking up, y/n and Hana saw a strange sight, Ruby sitting on Weiss' lap, both having tears in their eyes, and hugging each other...

Hana: "I'm just gonna ignore that"

Y/n: "agreed"

The two went back to work, attempting to follow any leads they got, but always came up short on all of them, so they went a different route