V3E4 lesson learned

the Amity Colosseum is still floating high amid the cheers of an excited audience as the two opposing pairs of partners for the match, mister robot, Rex, his slouched partner bobo haha, a chimpanzee faunus, vs the alien turning boy, y/n, and his lovable necrofriggian sister Hana l/n, wait in the center of the stadium for the holographic roulette to pick the field.

Port: "Rex and bobo of Haven, versus y/n and hana of Beacon!"

Yang: from the stands "kick some ass babe!!"

The field opens, and comes up four different environments, a water environment, a mountain environment, a forest environment, and a destroyed city environment.

Hana: "nice! Already got most of the advantage here"

Rex: "don't think so high of yourself, your not the only one that can fly"

Y/n: "if that's the case, I'm pretty sure your Friend there is the only one who can't fly"

Bobo: "keep talkin' kid"

Port: "3... 2... 1... Go!"

Rex and y/n immediately run at each other, rex turning his arm into a massive sword, and y/n transforming into Diamondhead, turning his own arm into a crystalline sword to clash with rex. The two class, causing a large gust of wind that pushes back Hana and Bobo.

Hana: "gah! Y/n! Careful!"

Bobo: "geez rex! Throw me off the arena why don't ya?!"

Rex/Diamondhead: "sorry!"

Rex turns his sword back to his normal arm, but suddenly turns his legs massive robotic versions, leaving y/n confused, which gave rex a lucky shot to his chest, launching him into the water zone. Rex then turned his legs to normal and formed his robot fists, and ran at Hana, while Bobo ran to the water zone to fight y/n.

As rex throws a punch, Hana releases a large frosty breath, freezing rex's robot hand iMobile

Hana: "hehe. Robots on ice, my favorite"

Hana then kicks rex, but he turns his arms to normal and forms a mechanical jet pack on his back, taking off, which mad Hana unfold her wings and take chase. Meanwhile, with Bobo, he's waist deep in water, searching for y/n, who he thought was still Diamondhead

Bobo: "come on out kid. You and your big sis ain't winning this match, so just give up now and I won't hurt ya.. too badly"

Suddenly, a scaled, webbed hand comes out of the water and grabs Bobo by the face, dragging him under the water.

Back with rex and Hana, they were currently in a stalemate, rex, now using his robo hands, held Hana against a tree, but Hana had a slight advantage, as one of rex's arms was in complete solid ice.

Rex: "Finally. I got you. No where left to run ice ghost!... wait..."

Hana smirks and turns intangible, and invisible, disappearing out of rex's line of sight, leaving him to grunt in annoyance

Rex: "aw man. I can't even track her with heat vision..."

Rex was then kicked in the back, which was followed by a giggle. Rex swung around wildly, growling in anger

Rex: "I hate invisible people!"

Rex then hears another giggle, then felt another kick, this one to his head, knocking him back a bit

Rex: "come on rex, focus!"

Rex closes his eyes and clenches his fists, then hears another giggle, so he swings around and smacks Hana away before she could kick him, and sadly, aliens don't have that strong of aura, meaning...