V7E9 out in the open

Y/n zooms through the air, three Teryx chasing him down.

Astrodactyl: "wow, you guys are persistent. raw!"

Y/n stops, and propelled himself backwards, tying his whips around the necks of two Teryx, and grabs the third with his talons. His ”jetpack” starts back up, with y/n moving down to ground level, dragging all three Teryx.

Astrodactyl: "raw! Let's see how you guys fare on the ground!"

Y/n rockets down, before whipping two of them straight into the ground, with a loud crack. Y/n smirks before y/n does the same with the third. He then lands, and looks around, seeing all the terrified civilians.

Astrodactyl: "everyone! get to the shelters! You'll be safe there!"

Man: "and why should we listen to you monster?"

Astrodactyl: "it's either me, or the Grimm. Take your pick"

Woman: "that symbol on your shoulder! we've seen it! You've been attacking people!"

Astrodactyl: "what? no, no. That's an imposter! Whoever you saw, wasn't-"

Y/n was suddenly flung into a building, with all the civilians gasping in shock. Y/n returns to normal, and climbs out of the hole in the wall. Once he got out, he saw... Humongousour. But the eyes and Omnitrix we're red.

Y/n: "w-what the? It's you!"

Humongousour?: "Yes. I thought I'd let myself known. My name is albedo. And I've come for your Omnitrix"

Y/n: "yea, nice try. I'll take you out before you get the chance!"

The faker smirks, before pressing the Omnitrix, and in a red flash, there stood an inverted y/n, a black and red hoodie, instead of his white and green.

Y/n: "o-ok... you really are a faker..."

Albedo: "I am not a fake! I'm simply stuck in this hideous teenage body! I wish to remove that Omnitrix from your body, so I may return my own to it's true form!"

Y/n: "you sure talk alot. So let's get to the punching!"

Albedo: "with pleasure..."

Both of them glare daggers at the other, activating the Omnitrix, before slamming it down. Y/n runs up, wrapping his goop body around albedos four arms. Albedo grabs the gravity disk, and threw it, forcing y/n off him. Before y/n could go too far, he changes into jetray, and jets at albedo, who changes into ghostfreak, and turns intangible. Y/n flys through albedo, who switches to echo echo, and blasts a sonic scream at y/n, who covers his ears. He then changes into humongousour, and swings at albedo, before he too changes into humongousour, and counters y/n's punch with his own.

Humongousour: "you're good..."

Albedo: "better than you"

Y/n growls, then charges at albedo, who dodges and smacks y/n in the jaw.

Humongousour: "that all you got?"

Albedo: "no. No it's not. I would like to introduce you to something I've created. I call it the ultimatrix. Not only does It allow me to transform into aliens. But it also allows me to become that aliens ultimate form. Take a look"

Albedo turns the dial on the Omnitrix, or ultimatrix, until the dial pops out. He then presses it down.

 He then presses it down