V7E7 Cordially Invited

Going from mantle to atlas in y/n's condition couldn't be more of a suicide. However, thanks to the three necrofriggian babies keeping him still and stable made it possible. Currently, y/n was laying down on his and yang's bed, the three babies all looking down at him from the edge. Thanks to atlas being a fully military like school, the dorm had a big enough first aid kit to handle his injuries, while he waited for his aura to fix him up. Along with what he guessed was the Omnitrix doing it's 'auto repair'. Seeing that the smaller side injury was merely visual.

Y/n had also taken to liability to name the three babies. Glacier, Frost, and slushy.

It also seemed that y/n fell asleep, as the next thing he saw was his friends and teammates looking at him.

Y/n: "w-what? Why are you all staring at me?"

Ruby: "what's with the tiny big chills?"

Y/n looks at Ruby confused, but then looks down at his side, seeing the three babies curled up against him.

Y/n: "oh, these are my sister's babies, and my nieces or nephews, haven't checked. So in turn... Yang, meet your nieces and, or, nephews"

Yang: "their so small..."

Weiss: "it's... Rather fast for your sister to find someone, and give birth to three in less than a year..."

Y/n: "well, necrofriggian's reproduce asexually. And there's about twenty"

Yang: "so many babies..."

Blake: "why are they here?"

Y/n: "they usually fly into space, and eat whatever metal they can find out there, cause they want cold environments. But I guess they were more attracted to the amount of metal here. So, why are you all here?"

Weiss holds up a letter, confusing y/n.

Y/n: "and that is?"

Weiss: "you all might want to have a seat"

And so they did, Ruby, yang, Blake, and even Oscar sat around Weiss, while y/n stayed in bed, for both his injury, which he guessed everyone but Ruby didn't know about, and the fact there's three babies on him.

Weiss: "Only my father would turn a hostile takeover into a fluffy PR move"

Y/n: "damnit.. I forgot he won"

Ruby: "On the news, he said he just wanted to break bread and hash things out. Maybe it won't be so bad? We do want the General to start opening up to these people, right?"

Oscar: "Yeah, but on his terms. Ironwood's going to be locked in a room at his rival's own dinner party. I know Jacques says he's happy to moderate, but all that really means is he'll be the one controlling the conversation"

Blake: "Not hard to imagine how that's gonna play out"

Weiss: "I still can't believe he won. Robyn was supposed to be the people's champion, wasn't she? There's just too many coincidences"

Yang: "You really think your dad might have something to do with Salem?"

Weiss: "I think my father would do whatever it takes to win"

Ruby: "And we should do the same"

Y/n: "I'm sorry. Ruby, please explain what you mean by that?"

Ruby: "Well, no one knows Jacques better than you weiss, and out of everyone going tonight, I'd say you're the only one who could snoop around the house and not be questioned. If Jacques Schnee is up to something, I think we should know what it is"