V8E8 Ultimatum

Y/n had cought the sent of yang, and a few others. Jetting down immediately to their position, y/n changes back to human from jetray, and lands with a stumble.

Y/n: "I swear they were right here..."

Y/n looks around the area, then spots a convenient subway entrance. Shrugging, y/n walks down, and almost immediately bumps into Roman.

Roman: "hey! Watch it!"

Jaune: "Roman!"

Y/n: "put the cane down old man"

The entire group turns around, seeing y/n standing there, perfectly untouched.

Jaune: "y/n?"

Y/n: "the one and only! What'd I miss?"

Oscar: "not too much, but a little bit at the same time.."

Y/n: "Oscar! My fellow green boy! Oh my gosh I so glad your safe!"

Y/n latches a hug onto Oscar, causing the boy to let out a gasp of surprise.

Oscar: "did you grow some muscle..?"

Y/n: "a little.. nowhere close to yang though"

Yang walks forward in shock. Noticing this, y/n let's go of Oscar and walks to yang with a smile.

Y/n: "hey"

Yang wordless put her robotic arm on y/n's shoulder, then out of nowhere, she slaps him.

Y/n: "ow! What was that for?!"

Yang: "that was for scaring the shit out of me!"

Yang slaps him again, this time, with her robotic arm.

Y/n: "ow! The metal arm?! Seriously?!"

Yang: "that was for making me worry!"

Yang the bonks y/n on the head.

Y/n: "ow!! Could you stop?!"

Yang: "that was for risking your life!"

Yang lifts up her hand again, causing y/n to cower away.

Y/n: "oh no- not again!-"

Yang then grabs y/n by the jacket, and pulls him into a much needed kiss. In both shock, and awe, y/n's body freezes, but he quickly melts into the kiss, with his body almost going limp.

Roman: "oh. Wow. That uh.. I certainly wasn't expecting that"

Yang breaks from the kiss, letting y/n stand there in a daze.

Yang: "that's for making me fucking love you"

Y/n: "whoa... Could you.. do that again?"

Yang: "later"

Y/n: "eh, I'll take it"

Y/n straightens himself, and pats down his clothes.

Y/n: "ok, other than Oscar, what else did I miss?"

Neo silently waves over to y/n, and then points behind herself. Y/n follows her hand, only to see emerald standing in shock.

Emerald: "I.. didn't realize you two were that close"

In an instant, y/n's arm changes to upgrade, and then morphs into a blaster that took aim at emerald. This action surprises Oscar and emerald, as yang and jaune try to calm him down.

Yang: "whoa! Hold on for a second babe, don't just immediately blow her brains out!"

Y/n: "kill her? No, I don't kill people yang, you know this. Well, except for vilgax... But that's a different story"