V2E6 burning the candle

Right now, we see the upsetting view of a glum Ruby resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth"

Ruby: "Aren't they both the same?"

Weiss: "I don't even know why I asked!"

Weiss walks away from ruby as Yang comes walking in backwards, will y/n as four arms following with a massive sound speaker on his shoulder, which bounces the little sister and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when the four armed man drops it on the ground, and when it's down, yang gives y/n a thumbs up, and walks over to Ruby, with y/n following, one of his four hands over his mouth

Yang: "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?"

Yang: "Oh, don't worry, she's going" (looks at weiss "Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!"

Weiss: "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!"

Four arms: "yang, Weiss, please. I already got a headache from last night..."

The three are interrupted by the sound of the loud doors opening

Neptune: "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?"

Weiss: "We were thinking about it…"

Four arms: "imsorrywhat?"

Neptune: "That's pretty cool"

Sun: "You ladies, and scary tall dude, all excited for dress-up?"

Four arms: "four arms isn't that scary..." Turns to yang "is he?"

Yang, in response, pinches her fingers a little

Four arms: "aw man.."

Ruby: "Pfft… Yeah, right!"

Yang: "Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!"

Y/n looked at yang and felt... A little hurt. He doesn't know why, but something inside him felt a little betrayed...

Weiss: "What are you two wearing?"

Sun: "Uuhhh… this?"

Neptune: "Ignore him for he knows not what he says"

Sun: "Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place"

Yang: "Yeah, we noticed"

Sun: "Soooo… what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, y'know… Blake-y?"

Weiss: "Obviously"

Ruby: "I still can't think of a way to change her mind"

Yang: "guys. Trust me, Blake will be at the dance tomorrow"

Four arms: "actually, yang? Could I uh... Join you? and help convince Blake? I also need to ask you something afterwards"

Yang: "oh, sure!"

Four arms: "great"

Timeskip brought to you by tetran and Vanessa on their honeymoon

The Faunus herself is sitting at one of the library tables with a holographic screen in front of her. She is obviously more sleep-deprived than ever, barely focusing on what she's seeing... until a small, bright red light appears on the screen. Moving up and down, Blake's eyes follow it down to her hand, then disappears entirely. She looks behind herself, obviously irritated, but no one walking among the tables is her culprit.
Turning back to the computer, she starts typing on the beeping keyboard before the laser dot appears on her hand briefly, prompting her to look around again and still find no one. The red point shows up on the screen, moving around in circles until Blake scowls and pounds her fists on the table. She stands up from her chair and finds the light on the floor, following it blindly through shelves of books until both the dot and its pursuer turn the corner, only for Blake to bump, shocked and shaken out of her more "animal" instincts, into…