V8E3 Strings

Crawling out of the tube, Kevin holds his mouth, gagging every which way.

Kevin: "what's that really the only way up to Atlas..?"

Sienna: "from what we were told. Yes, yes it was"

Kevin: "oh man... I feel like I'm gonna vomit.."

Adam: "please, aim it away from me"

As everyone else began to climb out of the tubes, Weiss suddenly grabs Nora by her ear.

Nora: "Ow, ow, ow! C'mon that was a once in a lifetime experience!"

Weiss sighs, and let's go of Nora's ear.

Nora: "Ow"

Blake can be heard stepping out of another tube, her hair messy from the unorthodox method of travel.

Blake: "Good. Because I never wanna do that again"

Blake fixes her unkempt hair, joining the group as they moved forward.

May: "Alright robo-girl, you're up. Which way?"

Penny scans the areas, before turning back to the group, point various directions.

Penny: "We'll cross the bridge, then go left, straight, right, straight, left, up, up, right, straight, right, right, straight, left, left"

Everyone, except Ruby, who looks smug, stares at her, dumbfounded.

Penny: "And my name... is Penny"

Kevin: "could you.. say that again?"

May: "Tsk..."

May activates her Semblance, hiding everyone from view. Moving on, the group sneaks inside an elevator, but they were immediately joined by a pair of Atlas Soldiers enter.

Soldier 1: "I don't think even the squad captain knows what's going on up there. They can't get close to that storm without getting shocked right out of the air"

Soldier 2: "It's creepy, all those Grimm just... waiting. Worse than if they'd attacked-"

Soldier 1: "Hey, don't say that! You'll jinx us"

Penny motions for the group to follow her, and they discreetly squeeze past the soldiers, headed for the elevator door.

Soldier 2: "I just hope the C.O. can get us some answers soon, or-"

On the way out, Nora flashes a mischievous grin and swipes her hand over the elevator controls, tapping the button for every floor. The pair of soldiers are now alone in the elevator. Soldier 1 glances at the elevator controls, then does a double take.

Soldier 1: "Huh?"

The doors to the elevator close again. The group makes its way down a wide corridor to a large locked door with "03" in large print on it. Penny stops by a nearby control panel and extends her index finger. The tip swivels out to reveal a connector plug, and Ruby's eyes grow wide.

Ruby: "Cool"

Kevin: "how did I already forget that your friend is a robot?"

Penny interfaces with the control panel, and the attached handprint scanner flashes green. A hologram display pops up, showing Dr. Pietro Polendina's credentials.

Computer: "Welcome back, Doctor Polendina"

The door slides open with a whoosh, and the group steps through.

May: "Alright, where to next, Penny?"

Penny: "Right through central command!"

A door to the right opens to reveal a bustling workplace filled with digital workstations, holographic maps, and Atlesian officials and clerks.