V3E7 Beginning of the end

Emerald: "Please, somebody help him!"

There is a rip in the leg of Mercury's pants, and skin and blood are visible through the rip.

Paramedic: "We need to get this boy to a hospital. Grab a blanket"

They get Mercury on the stretcher and rush him off, Emerald following right behind. Yang looks on with a horrified expression, her lilac eyes now almost colorless.

Yang: "You don't understand! He attacked me, I swear!"

Soldier: "Stow it! You've already caused enough of a scene!"

Y/n growls at the soldier, barring his vulpimancer teeth.

Meanwhile, in undertown, the entire town was watching the tournament, all with disgusted, worried, or agitated looks. Tetran looked in horror as his crystalline fists clench

Tetran: "something isn't right here..."

Appoplexian: "hey! Thats the girl that's dating y/n! The hell she think she's doing?!"

Aerophibian: "yea! She got a couple screws loose or something?!"

Vanessa: "everybody, calm down! There has to be an explanation here!.. I hope"

Patelliday: "reminds you of last time. Doesn't it?"

Tetran: "yea..."

Flashback

Here, we begin from last time, a very angry vilgax, fighting the l/n family, Jasmin the pyronite, Hana the necrofriggian, tetran the petrosapien, Vanessa the galvanic mechamorph, and y/n the wealder of the Omnitrix.

Vilgax: "there you are"

Tetran: the hell do you want vilgax?"

Vilgax: "I want that Omnitrix!"

Vilgax charges at the family. Tetran creates a crystal wall in front of vilgax, but he instantly breaks through, cause tetran to panic. Y/n runs forward and pops up the dial, transforming into four arms, and finally clashes with vigax, locking hands, but in almost an instant, y/n began to be pushed back.

Jasmin: "y/n!"

Jasmin flies over and flips onto vilgax's shoulders, putting her hands on his head, burning his flesh, making the squid faced overlord to scream in agony, throwing y/n away, and does the same to Jasmin when he grabs her off his shoulders.

Vanessa turns her hands into a massive cannons, firing at vilgax, while tetran lifts up his arms and fires crystals along side his wife. Hana inhales and flies to vilgax, freezing his feet to the ground.

Vilgax: "futile attempts!"

Vilgax easily breaks free of his ice hold, and smashes his fist into the ground, causing tetran and Vanessa to go off balance. And while they were getting their footing back, vilgax takes the chance to charge and pin y/n into the wall of a building, gripping the Omnitrix from y/n's shoulder

Vilgax: "a measly child doesn't deserve such a powerful device! I rip it from your cold, dead, corpse!"

As vilgax attempts to rip off the Omnitrix, a green flash stops him from continuing. As the light dies down, he see's no one in his hold. Until he looks down at his feet.

Upgrade: "what the? why am I upgrade?"

Before y/n could get an answer, vilgax growls and swings his arm, and at the last second, thanks to his mother, y/n dodges.

Jasmin: "what the? Hey little bro! How the hell did you transform?! I thought you couldn't do that yet?"

Tetran: "he... Can't.."

Vanessa: "not now! We need to move!"

The family all get to their feet and run off, making space between themselves and vilgax.

Vilgax: "you worthless insects!!"

Upgrade: "insects huh? Your one to talk squid fa-"

The Omnitrix Sparks, catching everyone's attention, and suddenly they all get blinded in a green flash. Once it dies down, they don't see upgrade, they see stinkfly

Stinkfly: "ok... Something is definitely wrong with the watch"

Hana: "you don't say..."

Jasmin: "what ever is wrong with it, we at least got air support!"

Hana: "hey! I can fly too!"

Tetran: "GIRLS!! stop fighting each other! And fight the intergalactic Warlord!!"

Tetran raises his arms and fires crystals at vilgax, with Vanessa and Jasmin slowly joining him in the firing squad.

Hana: "well, let's take to the sky's little bro!"

Hana spreads her wings and flies into the air, firing frost breath at vilgax, with y/n following her lead, shooting goop blobs at him. Then, the Omnitrix flicks out again, now transforming into Heatblast, the transformation discombobulated him, falling onto the ground

Heatblast: "ow! Hey, Omnitrix, if your gonna transform me into random aliens, at least give a better warning"

Y/n growls and raises his arms, creating a massive fire ball. He then throws it at vilgax, but he discards it easily, leaving a frustrated y/n.

Jasmin: "y/n! How about we go super Nova?"

Y/n smirks and raises his left arm, as Jasmin lifts up her right arm, both working together to create a super Nova level orb of flames. Working together once again to throw said fire ball at squid face, causing a massive explosion.

Hana: "my God that's hot..."

Hana quickly hides behind her mother, who creates a fan on her back to cool off her cold blooded daughter. The Omnitrix once again Sparks, but this time, y/n turns human. His eleven year old self. As he and his eldest sister were celebrating their combined finishing blow on vilgax, a clawed hand comes from the smoke and flames, grabbing Jasmin by the face.

Vilgax: "if you won't give me the Omnitrix, I'll take away something dear to you!"

Vilgax raises Jasmin above his head, with his free hand gripping one of her legs.

Y/n: "Jasmin!"

With an angered yell from vilgax, and a scream from Jasmin, the l/n family cover their eyes from the bright flamming light that blew up in vilgax's face...

Tetran: "n-no..."

Hana: "j-jasmin..?"

As the dust clears, they all see vilgax still standing, but in each of his hands, were the upper and lower half of...

Y/n: "Jasmin!!"

Y/n runs at vilgax, and in a green flash, he became diamondhead. Y/n kicks vilgax away and tackles him to the ground, then started pounding his face with his crystalline fists, screaming in anger...

Back in the present, tetran is still starring at the screen in worry, with all of the commotion of the citizens of undertown going on behind him... Which pissed him off.

Tetran: "SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

the citizens suddenly stop, staring at tetran with fear

Tetran: "I don't want to hear another word! Got it?! The next time I hear anyone here mention this again, I will have their head!!"

Vanessa: "tetran..."

Tetran turns to his wife, and despite the little amount of facial features, he could still see the shock and worriness in it.

Tetran: "I... I'm sorry"

Tetran whistles and calls in a small, single person plumber ship. He quickly gets in and takes off, leaving Vanessa and the rest of the citizens watching as it left... But somewhere in the crowd was a not so friendly face...

???: "It's all coming to plan"