V4E1 The next step

We see a red streak fly by, leaving a line on dust in it's wake. That streak is y/n Tennyson, as his autophobian form he calls jetray. Where is he going? To patch, he needs to tell yang the situation. Speaking of, he lands in front of a nice looking cabin, and transforms back to human, seeing a blonde man walk out the front door.

Y/n: "excuse me, sir? Are you taiyang?"

Tai: "yep, that's me, but just call me Tai, what brings you out here kid?"

Y/n: "well, I'm y/n Tennyson, I'm here too-"

Tai: "meet with yang? she told me about you, come in, come in"

Y/n looked in surprise, he wasn't expecting him to already be let in. But, taking the kind offer, y/n walks inside, with Tai walking in from behind.

Tai: "Yang's upstairs, I guess you'd want to talk to her first, but... I will say that after the fall, she hasn't been the same..."

Y/n: "don't worry. I can get through to her... I hope"

Tai chuckles, as y/n quickly rushes upstairs, looking in one of the rooms, seeing it empty, he shrugs that off and looks into another one, seeing yang sitting on the bed, so, he got at the entrance and knocked on the open door.

Yang: "dad, I told you, I'm fine-"

Y/n: "hey yang, how are you?"

Yang: "y-y/n... your... ok... Where were you? Where have you been?! I thought you left, I thought you left me!"

Y/n: "yang, please, calm down. I was just... Out for two months. So I'm sorry, but I got here as soon as I could"

Yang nearly bursts into tears, pulling y/n close to lock him in a hug, despite her being down an arm. Y/n gladly hugs her back, letting yang cry on his shoulder.

Yang: "I was so scared that you... y-you..."

Y/n: "heh... It's gonna take more than that to kill me"

After a couple minutes of hugging, and crying, the two separate from the hug, letting yang clean her face of any stray tears.

Yang: "y/n... Can you... Do me a favor?"

Y/n: "do you even have to ask? What do you need sunshine?"

Yang: "can you watch over Ruby for me? She said she's heading to haven with what's left of team JNPR"

Y/n: "sure, sure. I'll watch over her for you... But... What do you mean "what's left" of team JNPR?"

Yang: "pyrrha... She..."

Y/n sighed and grabs yangs hand, kissing her cheek before getting to his feet.

Y/n: "I'll head out, the sooner I go the sooner I can find Ruby"

Yang: "she left a little while ago, but I'm sure XLR8 can catch up to them in no time"

Y/n: "yeeeeah... About that. The Omnitrix got upgraded, all my old aliens are locked, but I got ten new ones. But I still got a speedy alien in here"

Yang: "new watch huh..? Hope you know how to use it"

Y/n: "I do. Not that different from before. Anyways, I better head out, gotta find that sister of yours-"

Yang grabs y/n's hand and Yanks him down to her level, then grabs the collar of his shirt, locking lips with him, which left the boy completely stunned. Once yang released the kiss, y/n turned into a blushing, and stuttering mess.

Yang: "calm down babe. You better get going. Don't want to loose them"

Y/n nods and walks out of yangs room, smiling, seeing her at least a little happy sense... Well, her arm. As y/n went back down the stairs, he see's Tai standing there with his arms crossed.