V2E9 Search and destroy

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Yang: "professor Tennyson?"

Oobleck: "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, students, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And..." Zooms up to Weiss "It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

Max: "uh... y-yea. What the doctor said"

Weiss looks over at Blake, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: "uh..."

Oobleck: "Come now, children, according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind schedule!"

He zips away and into the bullhead currently waiting for team RWBY

Y/n: "is he a Kineceleran? Cause there's noway he's that fast otherwise"

Max: "I asked the same when I first met him. I'll be on the ship, don't take to long now kids!"

Max walks off to the bullhead. Yang leans over to y/n slightly

Yang: "he's part of your family, right?"

Y/n: "yea?"

Yang: "I got a feeling he's gonna hurt me when he finds out about us..."

Y/n: "don't worry about him! He's the nicest member in the family!... My sis and mom are your real worries"

Yang gulps down a lump in her throat, a massive, and obvious nervous expression on her face. Ruby, being the leader she is, decides to try and cheer up the team

Ruby: "Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse"

Y/n: "I mean. I've done that once or twice"

Nora: "save the world?!"

Ruby and the rest of her team turn around to see Nora and the rest of Team JNPR approaching.

Nora: "You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren..."

As if it was staged, Ren simply crosses his arms and turns away.

Jaune:"Sounds exciting. Where ya going?"

Ruby:"Oh, just outside the kingdom..."

Nora:"Hey! So are we!"

Pyrrha:"Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village"

Ren: "We set out tomorrow"

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges"

Y/n: "bah. I'm a plumber. It's better than a junior detective. Suck it blue haired bi-"

Jaune gasps loudly, causing y/n's thoughts not to finish it's statement.

Sun: "We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal"

Ruby: "well-"

Max: from the bullhead "come on kids! We don't have all day!"

Y/n: "hm. Welp, can't keept grandpa waiting!"