V5E3 necessary sacrifice

In the late afternoon of the next day, Oscar and Ruby are seen training in hand-to-hand combat in the house courtyard whilst y/n, Jaune, Nora and Ren are looking on. At one point, Oscar dodges an incoming blow from Ruby, causing her to almost lose her balance.

Jaune:"Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast"

After a moment, Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry.

Oscar:"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Y/n: "oh boy"

Ruby hits Oscar back and he lands a few feet away on the ground as Jaune and Nora wince at the sight.

Ruby:"Ha! Yes! I did it!" She pauses for a moment "Oscar?"

Oscar:"Why didn't you tell me?"

Y/n: "what..? oh, right, ozpin is in there too"

Oscar groans and gets to his feet, then stiffens briefly while his eyes glow in a yellow light.

Ozpin: "Not bad, Miss Rose. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or I do"

Oscar's body shimmers green as Ozpin engages their Aura. Jaune and Nora realize what Ruby is in for. Oscar determinedly approaches Ruby.

Ruby: "Oh, ha… well, maybe we should, uh… take a break"

Y/n: "run Ruby!"

Ozpin attacks Ruby with a few punches aimed at her head, forcing her onto the defensive until he lands a blow to her face which knocks her back several feet. Ozpin closes the gap with a leap and kicks her in the face. Ruby leaps at Ozpin to throw a left cross, which Ozpin evades by ducking and retaliates with a headbutt from below.

Nora:"Ouch"

Ozpin:"The next time you want to throw a left cross, remember to push off with the appropriate foot. And as always, do be aware of any openings"

Ruby:"Gooooot it…"

Ozpin relinquishes his control and Oscar falls to the ground, panting.

Ruby:"Oh! Hey. Are you okay?"

Oscar:"How is this so exhausting?"

Ren:"Your body isn't used to this kind of training, not to mention generating a defensive Aura on your own. It takes intense concentration at first, but in time it will become second nature, allowing you to deflect attacks and gradually heal your wounds. After that, you can begin focusing on your Semblance, whatever that may be"

Oscar:"'Semblance'?"

Nora:"You know, like your very own superpower! Everybody's got one. It's just a matter of finding it and mastering it. Ruby moves super fast, Electricity makes me stronger, Ren can mask emotions, and Jaune… can, uh, um… Hmm. w-well, y/n has!... um..."

Y/n: "sure. Rub it in Nora"

Jaune:"I can't do anyth-"

Ruby:"their like you! They haven't found their Semblance yet, but we all know they will. And you will, too. We all just have to try and help each other get stronger"

Ren:"A common philosophy is that a warrior's Semblance is a part of who they are. Some say your personality and character can define your Semblance while some claim that it is the other way around. Of course, there are still many who don't see a connection at all"

Nora:"It's hard to know when you know sometimes. Ren's Semblance was unlocked from intense stress"

Ruby: "And mine kicked in during training one day"