V7E8 As Above, So Below

Y/n: "where did that little trouble maker go!?"

Y/n turns another corner, a small scowl on his face, as slushy, glacier, and frost were floating around him. The fourth one, that was somewhere in the schnee mansion, and was constantly avoiding him.

Y/n: "they better not have caused any problems..."

As y/n turned another corner, he nearly bumps into Weiss.

Y/n: "Weiss! hey"

Weiss: "y/n, if you could come with me, I'd love for some muscles"

Y/n: "Weiss... You know I'm dating yang, right? Besides, next to her I look like a stick"

Weiss: "what? No! I mean I have something on my father, and, I'm about to expose it"

Y/n: "oh... oh! Right, right. I know what you mean now!"

Weiss rolls her eyes, before walking past y/n. Y/n turns around and began following her, and both eventually stop at a rather large door. All the doors are rather large actually. The two nod to each other, before working together to swing open the door with force.

Weiss: "wait!"

Everyone in the room looks toward the door, and Robyn gains a slightly annoyed expression.

Weiss: "You've got the wrong man on trial"

Y/n: "yea! I don't know what's going on, I'm just here for muscle"

Robyn: "kid, you don't have any of that on ya"

Y/n: "heh. You ain't seen nothing yet"

Weiss ignores y/n's banter, and walks into the room and stops next to Jacques.

Weiss: "I know who's been framing Ironwood, who rigged the election. And my father does, too. He's been working with him"

Jacques looks nervous, and Weiss sets a scroll on the table and taps the screen, causing it to project a hologram screen into the air. The screen depicts a paused video of Jacques and a man in Jacques' office.

Camilla: "Is that... Arthur Watts?"

Sleet stands up.

Sleet: That's impossible! Dr. Watts died in the Paladin Incident years ago.

Jacques: "Wha- w-what is this?"

Ironwood stands up.

Ironwood: "Play it"

Weiss taps the play button on the Scroll, and the floating screen begins playing the video. As it plays, Jacques becomes more and more nervous, fidgeting with his hands and then his mustache, sweat quickly appearing on his brow.

Jacques: "That bastard is costing me more money every day with this embargo. I'd lay off every employee in Mantle if I wasn't trying to get their damn votes for this Council seat!"

Watts: "What if I said you could have your cake and eat it, too?"

Jacques: "What did you have in mind?"

Watts: "James Ironwood never recognized my genius. After everything I gave him, he still disgraced me. I simply wish to return the favor"

Sleet watches the video in stunned silence and sits back down. Ironwood begins walking across the room toward Jacques.

Jacques: "What's in it for me?"

Watts: "A seat on the council. All I need is your login credentials for the Atlas network"