V6E8 big metal shoe

Weiss: "You're joking, right? You want to fight this thing?!"

Ruby: "We've fought giant monsters before. This is just a tiny old lady... with one very big robot"

Y/n: "you also had help from a giant dinosaur man!"

Cordovin: "You little spider-roaches thought you could creep your way to Atlas?! Well, let's see how your resolve holds out against the might of the Atlesian Military!"

Cordovin prepares to take down the airship with a missile that pops out from a slot on the arm cannon. The missile fires and tracks the airship, but suddenly, it explodes harmlessly just right behind it. Cordovin turns to see Ruby with her Crescent Rose. Ruby lowers her weapon and glares at Cordovin while the others get ready to fight.

Cordovin: "SO BE IT!!"

Jaune: "y/n!"

Y/n: "on it! Come on, humongousaur!"

Chromastone: CHROMASTONE!... was not what I was going for, but, this'll work!"

Ruby: "huh, Diamondhead 2.0"

Chromastone: "not funny Ruby"

Ignoring all of them, Cordovin prepares to shoot the missile at Ruby and the others. Weiss and Maria sees Cordovin doing so in shock.

Weiss: "Dive!"

Weiss unbuckles her seatbelt and gets off from her seat while Maria dives for the landing. As Maria heads to the others, Weiss approaches the airship door with Myrtenaster in her hand. She jumps off and raises her weapon creating a rock wall and protecting the group from Cordovin's ice Dust attack.

Oscar: "That was close"

Ruby: "We need to figure out how to stop Cordovin and protect the airhsip until we do"

Jaune: "Let's give her more targets to focus on"

Nora: "You mean us, don't you?"

Jaune: "Look at that thing. It's not designed for small enemies. It's probably meant for giant Grimm that come in from deeper waters. We can turn our size into an advantage. We just have to be smart"

Chromastone: "then I'm glad the Omnitrix didn't give me humongousaur"

Ruby: "Maria, can you keep the ship out of harm's way?"

Maria: "They can take my driver's license, but I won't let them take this ship!"

Ren: "Very reassuring..."

Kevin: "there is something wrong with that woman"

Chromastone: "which one?"

Kevin: "...yes..."

Oscar: "I'll be more useful if I go with her. From up high, I can try to spot a weakness"

Qrow: "Well, he's not the only one who can grab a bird's eye view"

Weiss: "You said you needed me on the ground?"

Ruby: "Not exactly"

As the team strategizes, Cordovin keeps an eye on their location keenly. Suddenly, her eyes widen as the group splits into three: Kevin, Jaune, Nora and Ren run down the left path along the cliff, Maria flies the airship to the right, and y/n, Ruby and Qrow fly straight up into the air using her Semblance and his corvid form, respectively. Except y/n, who can fly right out. Ruby reforms from her Semblance and fires Crescent Rose, combined with a rainbow beam from y/n, cracking the mech's windshield and causing Cordovin to growl. She fires a volley of missiles to y/n and Ruby's location.