Goodbye.

"I've never been one for goodbyes"

Y/n tennyson is seen standing at the edge of a cliff, hands in his pockets.

Y/n: "I uh... Don't know what I should say. Or if I should say anything. But I will.."

Y/n takes a breath.

Y/n: "thank you. For everything. I uh... Wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. So I guess this is goodbye?"

Y/n waves, and walks away. After he left, another person walked up.

This man was wearing grey sweatpants, a band T-shirt, a large black jacket, and a kitsune mask. His hair has shaven sides, and his longer hair on the top was tied back into a bun.

"So this is it. The end of the road for you"

The masked man sighed.

"It was a fun ride, I'll be honest"

The man takes off the mask, revealing his greenish hazel eyes, and bushy beard.

"If it wasn't for a friend of mine, I'd probably never know you existed. And yet, here we are"

"I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you... All the friends, and stories I told... All because of you"

"So I guess I should say thank you..."

The man sighed.

"Even if most of the things you did weren't... The best.. a lot of people still loved them"

The man put his mask back on, and turns away.

"So uh... This is goodbye I guess... I've never been one for goodbyes"

He starts walking away, saddened.

"Rest well. And let your best project return to it's Creator"

"Goodbye rooster teeth. Goodbye RWBY..."