V9E2 Altercation at the Auspicious Auction

Team Omni RWBY overlooks the whimsical land before them from the precipice.

Yang: "So are we gonna just stand around thinking about this in silence? Or…?"

Ruby: "I knew this place is weird, but a fairy tale? I mean that’s impossible"

Y/n: "ruby. There's a talking mouse hiding in your scarf. And let's not get back into the conversation of whatever the hell is going on with my watch"

Weiss: "What we’ve seen is improbable, but that doesn’t mean we’re in an actual fairy tale. Are we seriously entertaining this?"

Yang: "Do you have a better explanation for what’s going on?"

Weiss: "Well, let's try to be more logical, shall we? We fell from the sky. Ruby made friends with a tiny mouse"

Little: "Friends!"

Weiss: "Blake and I got caught by killer vines"

Blake cringes.

Weiss: "Y/n landed on a beach and has all his aliens now be separate from him"

Greymatter: "still an ongoing hypothesis"

Weiss: "And… uh… you got your arm stolen by… a… What was it that you said?"

Yang: "A talking raccoon riding on a purple wagon filled with trash"

Weiss: "Yes, that... Okay, I see your point of view. I am going to go over here now"

Weiss walks away, she starts to talk nonsense to herself as she tries to grapple with the team’s current situation.

Ruby: "As crazy as it sounds, something about this is familiar"

Y/n: "honestly rubes, I'm right there with you"

Blake: "The Girl Who Fell Through the World. I… I think we’re in the Ever After"

Y/n: "the ever after..? As in the book?"

Weiss: "Blake, that world is make-believe. It was just part of the story we all read as kids"

Little: "It’s not make-believe, it’s where I live!"

Blake: "Can you tell us all about it? Have you ever heard the name Alyx?"

Little: "An “Alyx”? Is that a purpose?"

Blake: "In the story, Alyx fell from the sky and met with the Hunter Mice, got trapped in vines, fought a Jabberwalker, and got her knife stolen by... A talking raccoon"

Weiss groans and crosses her arms.

Yang: "Yeah. And then she beat the Red King at a board game, met the Curious Cat, the Rusted Knight, and finally got out through…,

Yang and Blake look at the giant tree.

Blake: "The tree"

Y/n: "but that leaves the question..."

Yang: "where does y/n in this fit?"

Blake: "I.. I don't know"

Y/n thought for a moment, walking towards the edge of the cliff. Then, a thought came to mind. One that y/n connected a dot too.

Y/n: "holy shit"

Yang: "language"

Y/n: "not the time. Guys, er- girls. I think I know where I fit in.."

Blake: "and that is..?"

Y/n: "a being with three minds..."

Yang: "the book you told us about?"