V3E10 Battle of beacon

the scene shows the fairgrounds in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in its talons. Blake and Weiss are then shown watching in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

Weiss: "I don't believe this…"

Blake: to scroll "Yang, are you okay?"

Yang: "I'm fine. Is Ruby or y/n with you? She's not answering her Scroll, and y/n ran off for some reason"

Blake:(scroll) "No, she isn't. And we haven't seen y/n since he was with you. Yang, I'm sure their fine. She's our leader, and y/n is stronger than all of us. They can take care of themselves"

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball.

Yang: "right.."

Yang continues forward with Zwei and turns the next corner of the hallways.

back to Blake and Weiss at the fairgrounds.

Weiss: "This can't be happening. Penny…"

Yang:(scroll) "I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!"

Blake: "The White Fang is here!?"

Yang:(scroll) "Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!"

The call sudden ends, leaving Weiss and Blake even more worried.

Weiss: "Blake, what are we going to do?"

Blake: "We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job"

Blake uses her Scroll to call upon her rocket locker, which lands behind her and opens up to reveal Gambol Shroud. Weiss gives one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement.

Back at Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny.

Jaune: "PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!"

Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora: "jaune!"

Jaune: "Pyrrha, please snap out of it!"

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Ruby?"

Ruby: "Leave her alone!"

The Nevermore rises up and circles around the arena before lunging back down. Ruby holds Penny's sword defensively. Suddenly, the Nevermore gets pinned down by a barrage of rocket lockers, and screeches out in pain before going unconscious. The lockers then open up, revealing the weapons of various students, including Crocea Mors, StormFlower, Magnhild, and Fulcrum. The respective owner of the sword pulls it out from his locker, and is shown alongside Scarlet gripping his cutlass and flintlock pistol, Sage with his sword, and Neptune with his gun in hand. The camera continues to pan over showing Sun with Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form, Ren and Nora carrying their respective weapons, and the remaining members of Team CFVY, the members of Team ABRN, as well as Flynt and Neon of Team FNKI, all gripping their respective weapons. The students are then suddenly shaken when the Nevermore starts to get back up. Ren then leaps up into the air and uses the blades of his weapons to slash at the Nevermore's eye. Arslan uses her rope dart to swing down and grab the towering Yatsuhashi from the ground carrying him upward. Sage also leaps up into the air, and Nora runs up to the Nevermore's head and hit it with Magnhild in its hammer form. When Arslan reaches peak height, she lets go of Yatsuhashi, who is then joined by Sage, as the two broadsword wielders slash down and decapitate the Nevermore. Causing it's head to land near Ruby before dissipating into black particles, while the students form a perimeter. As Arslan lands back on the ground next to her teammates, Ruby looks over to the teary-eyed Pyrrha.