V7E5 Sparks

We begin with the sight of y/n. Late at night, walking into a small store down in mantle, a uncharacteristic devilish smirk in his face.

A few minutes later, and there was a green flash through the windows, and scream could be heard from inside, before the form of rath bursts through the window, and runs off.

The sun rises over Atlas Academy, before shifting it's view into Team Omni RWBY, who were all still slumbering away in their beds. That's when penny suddenly bursts through the door with a smile.

Penny: "Salutations!"

All of omni RWBY are startled awake, even y/n, who had a more tired expression than usual.

Penny: "Good morning, Team Omni RWBY!"

Yang: "Ugh, Penny. What time is it even?"

Penny: "Time to be Huntresses, of course! oh! And huntsman!"

Penny strikes a pose, holding up two fingers by her head and winking. Weiss, Blake and Yang all groan, while Ruby excitedly gets to her feet. Y/n however, collapses back into the bed.

Ruby: "YAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!"

Y/n: "too much noise...!!"

——————————————————

Y/n, along with Jaune, walk into a briefing room, y/n with a donut in his mouth, and Jaune with a coffee, and heads over to where everyone else were sitting. Y/n takes a sit next to yang, who grabs his hand once sat down.

Clover: "Eyes up, Huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas"

Y/n: "I hate the new Normal"

Clover: "Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits. And protecting the site itself"

——————————————————

Ruby and Weiss drop down from the sky toward a Manticore outside the Schnee Dust Company Mine #2. Weiss severs its tail, and Ruby cuts it in half. Weiss then levitates a group of Beowolves into the air to allow Ruby to more easily kill them, then turns her attention to a group of Sabyrs. Weiss forms a replica of her Arma Gigas' sword out of ice and uses a glyph to swing it, instantly slaying the Sabyrs. With the Grimm in the area killed, Ruby gives a thumbs up to three Mantas as they fly overhead.

——————————————————

clover: "Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defenses against Grimm. They'll need help on the perimeter"

——————————————————

Nora follows Ren along the top of Mantle's outer wall, playing with his braid. Ren hears growling below and stops to look, causing Nora to bump into him. The two of them look down at the Sabyrs approaching the wall and draw their weapons

——————————————————

Inside of the abandoned Dust mine, Yang, y/n and Marrow fight Beowolves. After they kill a few of the Grimm, Marrow turns to Blake and Yang.

Marrow: "Hey, have you guys ever thought about branching out a little? You always pair up, but I don't know if your styles really-"

Yang's eyes turn red upon spotting another Beowolf that comes running toward her. She uses the recoil from her weapons to launch herself at it and punches it in the head. She then rapidly attaches several explosives to its abdomen and slides between its legs to get behind it. Y/n, as Snare-oh, wraps his bandage wrap arms around the beowolf, then yang gives a strong metal uppercut, while firing Ember Celica to launch the Beowolf into the air. Y/n swings his arms around, and smashes the beowolf into a small group of them closer to the mine entrance, at which point Yang's explosives go off, killing all of them. Marrow watches the whole event and turns back to Yang, who give him disapproving looks, and y/n, who was giving off a sassy pose.