Prologue

Not my art couldn't find artist

Destiny has had enough. She sees Fate torture Error her chosen child for too long. And choose to do something about it. But she has to do it secretly hoping that Fate doesn't find out.

She started working on it, but she doesn't know what to make. And then it hit her. A little skeleton for him. A baby to be exact. She new Error the 'God of destruction' was an actual father material. He just acted like he was insane because it hides his true pain.

So she started to work on it. But she found a little problem, she needed a soul but couldn't make one because Fate would sense it. So she looked for a soul in the afterlife and asked around to the souls.

All the monstersouls said no because Error was the God of destruction. But one soul said yes, it was a female human soul with kindness and she really wanted to help him.

But Destiny told the soul she couldn't talk so that she was safe from Fate. But knowing that the soul said yes and Destiny took the soul and looked at it (I mean looking before she died) and made some changes to the body.

The body was a little white skeleton with a paw print birthmark on the left cheek the eye sockets were a darker brown like chocolate with the eye lights as paws. And the body got the power to change the arms to wings. All this because the soul had a strong love for animals so that the soul and body have a easier time connect.

But the body had the normal skeleton attacks, bones and a special Gaster blaster. it was brown with a white paw print on the left like the body. And the eyes were like some paws.

And then she made it so that the soul can't speak but can make noises. And brings the soul inside the body.

But the biggest problem is to bring her to Error without him or Fate seeing it. She went to Luck for advise but making her promise first to not tell Fate. She told there was a demigod that could do it. And Destiny went there and found her.

"Oh! Destiny how are you doing?" The demigod's name was Beth.

She was a human and had a white dress with two golden wings coming out her back. Her hair was Blondish gold like her wings and her irises were green.

"Beth I need your help" Destiny said after looking around a bit being nervous.

"Sure what do you need?" Beth said. "Can you keep a secret?" Beth was confused "uh yeah?" Beth said.

"You know Error? The so called God of destruction?" Destiny asked.

"Uh yeah? Your chosen child" Beth said still confused.

"Fate has gone to far. Now I want to do something that can help him. Can you help me with that? "

Beth's POV

I didn't understand what Destiny wanted to do all I knew is that Fate had her child "Ink" Who created too much and Fate needed a counterpart that would destroy. So she tormented a good Sans into submission. And know he is called Error.

But when Destiny showed me that something she wanted give to Error I understood.

She took out a tiny baby skeleton who had a little paw mark on its left cheek. And it was in a baby jumper that was turquoise.

"But Destiny wouldn't it go insane in the Anti-Void?" I asked Destiny.

"No I made her so that Error would have a friend so she can't go insane in there. I need you to put her in the Anti-Void with this letter" Destiny said as she took out a piece of paper.

"But why can't you go there Destiny?" "Because Beth. Fate and Error would sense me because I am so powerful. But you can go there because you have less power than me so Fate and Error won't sense you as easily" Explained Destiny.

"Alright Destiny but you owe me something deal?" I said as I hold out my hand.

"Deal" Destiny said shaking my hand. "But I must warn you to be careful alright?" Destiny said as she was giving me the baby and the letter.

"Oh I need to ask something Destiny. How were you able to make a soul without Fate noticing?" I asked.

"I didn't" Destiny answered "I cooperated with a soul in the afterlife". And content I opened a portal to the Anti-Void and flew through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said sorry if it's bad it's my first book.

Oh and the soul is from our world. So she can't talk for multiple reasons

So bye~ 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ