Ch21 Where is he?

~~ Paw's POV ~~

Ow ws I glithin? (How was I glitching?) I cn't g isne in hre. Oly te ati vod cn d tht. (I can't go insane in here. Only the Anti-Void can do that.). I thought as even my thoughts got glitchy. "bu yu o? d yo ned hep bu?" (bruh you ok? Do you need help bruh?) Epic said but his speech was glitching in and out. "Pw wht d I nd t d?" (Paw what do I need to do?) Milky said as her tail was between her legs.

Epic went to touch me and a flashback came of Ink trying to hit me. And I retaliated by sending out a bone and slicing his hand. He flinched back and I kept on glitching.

Epic and Milky looked at eachother. And Epic opened the door "Gt hep pup. Hw lod cn yo back?" (Get help puppy. How loud can you bark?) and then Milky ran out the door.

"Ft wy ae u don tis?" (Fate why are you doing this?) I said my voice also being glitchy. Epic couldn't do anything but watch. The cut is proof of touching is a no go.

~~ Meanwhile Milky's POV ~~

I ran out the door and headed down the hallway. Where was that door?

I ran down the hallway and found an iron door that we went through.

And I started to say "Help! She needs help!" as loud I could. Then the door opened and a skeleton looked through. It was the one with the weird black eyes. I saw something I could grab and tug. His shorts.

"Wha- How were you able to get out of your cell? And where do you want me to go?" He said as I tugged and tried to pull him. I let go and ran a little turned around and said " Follow me!" and started to run to Paw and the other skeleton.

When we arrived I saw that my friend was in a lot of pain. I walked slowly towards her but the skeleton with the scar held out his hand to stop me.

" Epic what happened to them? Did you do t-" " No I didn't. We were just petting the puppy after they gave me a fright and then they jumped back and started to glitch." He said. And I started to whine.

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I felt some other thing nearby but I couldn't see anything.

"thyr gltcig i lke Eror g gt hm qucky" ( Their glitching is like Error go get him quickly )One voice said and I only understood Error. Was he here?

My glitching eyes let me see a small amount. I saw that a skeleton left.

My magic had hurt me so much that I fell down on my side. "Ero nd Eo nd e nw" I said shivering from the pain. Tears were streaming down my face. I needed someone to comfort. Someone who won't try to hurt me. Someone who I trust with my life with..

Someone like Error.

Then I started to look in my past my magic doing it against my will. And I felt the other two beings in here flinch back. Guess the light trails are coming out of me for everyone to see.

My past disappeared as I felt more footsteps approach.

Then I was picked up in an embrace and I held the cloth tighter and I was digging my face inside it. I felt my breathing calm down and the pain subsiding.

But there was still something broken.

Bones.

The embracer had so many bones broken that I just had to heal the worst ones.

I started to work on it and felt much better when the breathing calmer became.

I heard a gasp "Oo Papa Error to the rescue! And you said that you don't have any kids" "Oh would you just shut up." I opened my eyes and looked at Error he was glaring at Killer who must have said that.