Ch16 Where am I?

~~ Paw's POV ~~

"Wait who are those two? "

"I don't know with the skeleton. But I'm pretty sure that that is the one Reaper is looking for."

"I think we should take them both with us."

"Yeah let's do that"

Was what I heard before falling unconscious.

I was standing looking at Claw. She was looking at me. We both only have one goal. To have control of the body. We started to fight. But it was an equal match.

I felt something pierced my soul and we both hunch over. We both were connected to the soul. So if the soul shatters then we both die.

Then my death was playing again and again. Then I woke up.

I was in a hospital crib. There was some kind of tube connected to my soul. The bag connected to it was empty. My clothes were gone and my spine and ribs were covered by bandages. Although they can't heal anything that isn't broken.

Then the door opened and someone came through and it was.

Nobody but Ink himself. I looked around to find anything to hide myself with. I only used the covers to hide with. But Ink already saw me awake and smiled at me. "Oh! Your awake. I was worried Patricia. You didn't wake up for five days! What did Error do to you?" I was just staring at Ink with confusion. Why did he say my name was Patricia? That's not it. It's Paw!

"Why do you look like I'm crazy? Your mom's ghost talked to me! She told me you were kidnapped by Error!" Ink said. I shook my head really hard.

"He must have erased your memories and mind controlled you. An- Hey wait! What are you doing Patricia?!" Ink said as I was ripping at the bandages. It makes no sense if they try to heal something that isn't broken. I glared at Ink as I ripped at the last bandage. But I also saw that I got a slash over my ribcage. And my foot had one too. I crossed my arms at Ink and just kept glaring at him.

Then someone else came through. It was a nurse with some strawberry yogurt and a spoon. "Ah it looks like our little patient is awake. Well I have this yogurt for you! I hope you have a good morning! " Then the nurse left after giving the yogurt to Ink.

Ink then went up to my crib and chose to taunt me by putting the yogurt just out of my reach. I then turned my arms into wings. Ink just stared as I quickly turned them back into hand and grabbed the yogurt and spoon from Ink's hands and I had a short fall down where I then worked on opening the yogurt and eating it.

I just pierced the plastic cap with the spoon and started eating spoon fulls.

I finished my yogurt and Ink then stepped back. His eye lights turning by every blink.

I chose to try my magic and see if it worked. The bones were a brown with little paw prints on them. I tested my teleportation but it didn't work. Then my blasters they weren't working just yet. And my wings worked. Good at least I can get to stuff that I'm not supposed to go to.

I started to tug on the tube. I didn't want that on my soul. I looked at my soul and found how to get it out of my soul. And Ink just kept on staring at me. Wait is it my soul. I mean it is a human soul and not a monster soul. So I tilted my head at Ink. He had no soul so why is he judging me because I have a human soul. I looked around and saw a pencil. I flew to it and grabbed it in my mouth. Then I saw a piece of paper and grabbed it. I dropped down on the floor and started to draw an eye with a diagonal line across it.

I put it in my mouth and flew to Ink's eye level. And I glared at him. "Oh sorry bout that. Guess I shouldn't stare huh." I raised one nonexistent eyebrow at Ink. "Okay okay no staring I get it ok?" I landed on the ground and turned my wings into arms and held the paper in my hands. I looked around and saw my hoodie Error got for me. I put it on as Ink was looking out the window it had a gash where Chaos hit me. Then I went to the paper and started to draw Error.