Ch37

"Hello there Paw" Claw said appearing in front of Paw. "Claw, you came to visit" Paw said looking down on the floor. "Do you know what you did to make me do this?" Claw asked Paw who kept on looking at the floor. "You stopped visiting me after a while. That hurt you know? I won't be coming back for visits. You need to learn how it felt for me" "I'm sorry Claw" "Sorry for WHAT?" Claw said getting angry at Paw. "So much happened to me I forgot" Paw said quietly. "YOU FORGOT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT IS A LAME EXCUSE" Claw said getting madder. Paw flinched back looking into Claw's eyes. "Goodbye Paw" "N-no C-claw p-please" Paw said holding out an arm but the chains stopping her. They were starting to tighten and pulling Paw down on the floor. Then Claw disappeared into the goop.

Paw sat down with tears in her eyes. But she wondered how Claw was able to know that Vantablack was going to kill her. She started to inspect the chains.

*

Claw smiled because she found a portal. "Don't kill this world's Nightmare. If he dies then there will be a lot of positivity" "Fine I won't. But I will scare him as hard as possible" Claw said as she went through the portal.

There she went to the capital. "Who are you?!" She heard from behind her. She turned around and saw a Fellsans. She grabbed him and kept him barely alive. She dragged him to the palace with a smile.

"What do you want with Fell?" A monster asked and Claw smiled. She saw that Vantablack was watching and dropped Fell and stabbing him making him dust. She then started to dust the nearest monsters. "Your next" She said looking at Vantablack as the monsters started to run.

*

Vantablack was surprised seeing a child covered in. Blood? Killing his men so easily. She started to walk towards him. He started to run away from that creature. Fear creeping up. "I thought you would put up a fight. Seems the leader has a fear" Claw said continuing to walk towards him with a smile.

*

Then after a little while Vantablack left the capital. Even though Claw was walking suddenly when Vantablack would stop she would appear right behind him. He reached the woods when he tripped and fell down. "Why did I chose a long cape?" Then Claw came up to him. "Really now. Your quite pathetic really. No fight but flight? And your the one who tried to execute me." She said smiling and started to attack Vantablack.

*

Then Claw felt a pain go up her shoulder and turned. Shattered was with Healed, Sunshine and Smores. Claw smiled "Kill them. Without them negativity will come out faster" The voice said "Shattered is that really Paw?" Smores said and Claw smiled "Oh Smores of course it's me. But I am now Claw. But I'm sad. Sad that I can't kill this idiot. My boss says no. But I can kill you" Claw said as she teleported right beside Smores and sliced him with a tentacle. "Two birds on a wire. One tries to fly away and the other" Claw heard and silently groaned hitting Smores into a tree. And Sunshine brought out his staff trying to hit Claw while Shattered kept on trying to hit Claw with his arrows of negativity. Healed moved with Sunshine with his staff.

"Shattered don't you know that these arrows only cause a little p-" Claw said as she got hit by a blaster beam hitting her soul. A scream was heard from Claw and she moved back. But there were two screams that came from Claw. And Claw's tentacles went crazy and started to flail like crazy. Hitting everything they can.

Marshmallow hit Claw with her blaster. She was next to Smores who patted her. A tentacle hit Marshmallow and they moved back. Vantablack stood up but didn't do anything.

Claw was hunched over from the pain. She was furious and the tentacles reacted to it and attacked with new speed. She stood up and smiled turning her arms into scythes and started to attack but holding back. She knew how they treated Paw and couldn't kill them.

Then black tentacles attacked and hit her right arm. Piercing through it. It was bleeding although no one could tell the blood from the goop apart. But there was more dripping and that was blood. Claw sliced the tentacle off and stared at who chose to do it but she couldn't find them because she was kept on getting attacked.

Holding her arm Claw teleported away. Grumbling she sat down leaning on a tree. "That was good." Claw heard and she sighed.

Then she heard some noises and hid. She was to injured to fight right now. So she waited and watched. Error, Dream and INK came out of the bushes.

*

"So you said you felt a presence Dream?" Error asked Dream as Claw saw Ink looking around. She felt a lot of rage and Dream noticed. Quickly before Dream was able to warn them Claw grabbed Ink in a tentacle and threw Ink in the air jumping right after him and kicking him into the ground. "Oww Error is it fair that someone attacks and the other can't defend themselves?" Ink said sitting up and looking at Error. "S-she's hurt." Dream said noticing how Claw held her arm. "Oh wow there Dream. W-what's next? That my goop looks like blood?" Claw said "Let me heal that Claw" Dream said getting closer. Claw hissed and moved back and running into the trees.

The others ran after her following her trail of blood. Dream was worried on who did that to her. He knew that she was still Paw. And Paw was a nice kid.

Claw was crying from the pain. Most of the adrenalin was gone and the pain creeped up. "Calm down it's only a little pain" The voice told Claw "B-but it h-hurts s-so much" Claw said feeling like laying down and dusting. She was supposed to die.

"No buts." "Your right" Claw said not letting any tears fall. All her emotions getting dulled down. She heard running and started to run again.

*

"I think I see her!" Claw heard from a white skull in the distance. She ran in a different direction. Seeing a portal Claw ran through it.

"Dang it where did she go?!" Smores said as they found a red path and they followed it to a dead end. (They as I mean: Vantablack, Smores, Sunshine, Shattered, Healed) Then they notice some figures running in their direction.

The figures didn't seem very hurt. But one was badly bruised. "Whoa what happened to you?" Ink asked them.

Vantablack had his clothes cut in many places, Sunshine had cuts on his clothes and bones, Shattered had nothing happen to him, Healed had the same cuts like Sunshine and Smores had the least amount of cuts on him.

Shattered held out his bow and was ready to shoot Ink. "W-whoa there bud. No need to shoot me" "Give me a reason not to shoot you. Your the reason Paw ate the apple" Shattered said keeping his eye staring right through Ink.

"She did WHAT?" Sunshine said shocked. "Paw saved a life almost losing hers and while she was starting to dust she took out a black apple and ate it. Turning into the monster we saw." Shattered said calmly. "Now I regret attacking her." "YOU DID WHAT NOW?" Error said getting angry.

Dream put two and two together "You attacked Claw?!" Dream said as he took out his bow. "She was attacking Vantablack first!" Sunshine said "So what. I don't care at what I did to her." "You pierced her ARM brother!" Then they had a long argument.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo another one done!

Bye