CH17 Someone else needs help

The art isn't mine. But Jael peñaloza. If you haven't yet go check her out!

~~ Paw's POV ~~

Ink was in a room where a lot of paper was spread around. It was a disaster. I saw a red puddle. Oh no oh no no no no did he drink all the red? All at once?!

Dream and Blue came up to me. But I wanted to protect them so I blocked the room and went into it.

"ℙ𝕒𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?! 𝕎𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕀𝕟𝕜! " Dream said holding the bones and Blue was shocked. I looked back and shook my head. Dream then shook his head at me. But I growled at him.

Ink then turned around and his eyes were filled with rage. He teleported in front of me with his brush. I jumped up and hovered there and teleported around making sure he couldn't hit me.

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪! " Ink said him blaring with rage. He was on instinct right now. Not thinking on what he was doing. His mind was on fight mode.

He started to throw purple paint at me. I tried to dodge them but some of the paint hit me.

Ink then with a menacing grin snapped his fingers. And chains were rapping around me causing me to fall down. He wants to kill me!

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚! " Ink said as he raised his paint brush above my head to smash it.

Please Paw! Let me take over! We are going to die! Your right Claw but don't kill Ink please? Just make him stop ok? Alright.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

Ink thinking that he won swung his brush down at Paw who rolled out of the way. She looked at Ink and they made eye contact. Ink's was with rage and Claw's was with rage looked at each other. And Claw smiled and teleported them outside. The chains were broken and Claw sent out long bones which she held in her hands.

Then Claw teleported in front of Ink and hit him into a broken building. Ink then shot a blaster and Claw did the same.

Claw knew what she needed to do. Hurt Ink until he's tired and then trap him.

When the blasters were done Ink teleported behind Claw to hit her. Claw thought that and blocked with her double bones in a cross formation.

Ink has never seen this fighting style before. It was like two beings who he's fighting.

Ink summoned a lot of blasters at Claw. But she made a wall of bones around herself and then got Ink with sending a lot of little bones at him. He was distracted so he didn't notice the bones until it was too late.

This went on for many minutes until one or the other got tired.

To Claw this was a life and death situation. To Ink this was getting rid of a pest.

The vial was losing its affects and Ink became more cold and calculated.

Why did Ink go after Paw / Claw you might ask? Nobody knows.

Claw was fighting hard but she was starting to get tired. Ink was able to distract Claw by shooting blasters on the ground causing dust to spread. Hindering sight. And he was able to hit her on the spine. Right by her head. Causing Claw to collapse. She couldn't move her legs. She actually felt fear of death again.