Ch28 Dangerous

~~ Paw's POV ~~

It has been several weeks since I first started to work in the restaurant. I made a friend while working there. A Fresh. He knew sign language and we would talk when my time is up at the restaurant.

Then one day three skeletons came. And the mood instantly dropped dead cold.

The talking went silent only whispers were heard. Someone turned the jukebox off.

They sat at a table and ordered drinks.

One had a windbreaker on and had the hood over his head. He wore a red scarf and a gray turtelneck with a symbol of a moon on it. He had two coloured eyes.

One had a black blouse with a moon on it. The sleeves were rolled up and he was wearing short gloves on his hands. He also was wearing a short denim jacket with the print HAVOC on the back it had a fluffy hood. He had an upside down heart with red and white inside like a target. And his eyes were completely black with a few black tear marks going down his face.

And the third had a large hole on his skull. He was wearing a jacket with a fluffy hood. A gray blue sweater underneath it. And a freaking axe next to him at all times.

They all had a line going down their left eye ending on a moon on the cheek.

A snapping finger brought me out of my thoughts. "Ok Print. These are for the three skeletons over there. The sooner you give them their drinks. The sooner they can leave. Ok?" The chef said. And I nodded and put the drinks on my platter to give them to the skeletons.

I came to the table and it felt like the whole restaurant was staring at me. But I wasn't letting that make me nervous. I was excited to meet new people that I could talk to.

I gave the drinks too the skeletons and noticed there was a fourth one. But I didn't question it. I only smiled 'Have a nice day sirs' I said and the one with the black eyes said "Thank you and you too" I was happy and nodded and moving quickly to grab some finished drinks and take them too the kitchen.

I saw that the skeleton with the black eyes smiled in my direction and the others were telling him off.

Then I saw Fresh and walked to him with a big smile. His glasses said Sup_bro he had a big smile on his face.

'Hello Fresh how is it going?' I asked he went on a table and I saw that the three skeletons were hiding their faces.

"Heya Print Imma doing good bro. I'm gonna mahbey bring a friend with meh is that coolios with you bro?" Fresh asked me. I nodded excitedly. The restaurant turned back into it's normal cheery self even with the three skeletons inside it.

Creatures were starting to leave and I waved them goodbye when they said goodbye to me.

It was mostly the residents who said goodbye. They liked me the most.

Then when the restaurant was quiet and Fresh waited outside for me. While I helped to clean up the restaurant by wiping the tables. It was another good day. And I was happily cleaning up the last table as I saw someone peek through the window. It was the one with the black eyes.

I went up to the window and smiled. ' I'm sorry sir but we are closed if you want anything to eat or drink'

He pointed at me and then next to him. He wanted me to come to him.

'Can't now later' I said but he just stared at me with those blank eyes. 'Fine give me a moment' He nodded and turned around to nod at someone I couldn't see.

I finished cleaning up and I was given 60G I waved good bye too the owner who smiled a warm smile. And I looked around the place where the three skeletons were. And my eyes went wide.