Ch 22 Why did he do this?

~~ Nightmare's POV ~~

I woke up to see that everything that was stuck in me was gone. And that everyone was crying.

"What happened? Why are you all crying?" I asked then noticed a tear land my hand. I was crying.

"Well she ran out of her cell and ran to you. When we arrived she was crying while she took the stuff out of you and healed over the wounds. And then when she was done she fell asleep next to you. Then weird tendrils came from her and we all saw something. Something from the pa-" " I understand we need to go. Now." I said as Error looked at me and nudged his head.

Everyone was getting ready to leave as me and Error talked. "So I guess she talked to you. Through your dream? She does that when we're both sleeping at the same time." Error asked. I nodded and looked around. "She helped me cope with my past mistakes. But then something grabbed her and took her away from me. She called it Dream. I did recognise the arrows but he has never been this direct before." I said feeling guilty for not protecting Paw better.

"Don't worry I think Paw can survive it." Error said. I nodded when I heard a yell come from the living room.

It was Epic. He was yelling at what was going on with Paw. Her soul. It was a human one. It left the body and flew away.

Error quickly grabbed the body and ran after the soul. I ran after it too. And everyone was running too.

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I was pulled from a dark area to a very bright place. I also saw who was holding the strings.

Dream. With a sad look on his face.

"Did I get her? Yes I did. No I will not torture her! Fine I'll take her to you." Dream said touching his earpiece. I flinched at torture.

"Dream why are you doing this?" I said and Dream looked at me and I noticed something strange. He looked like he had been hit. His clothes were slightly torn and he had bruises on his face.

I tried to summon a bone to cut the strings but I guess my magic is out. Dream looked at me and he summoned his bow and my soul came out. My eyes went wide when I knew what he was about to do. I tried to dodge it but the strings seemed to be very heavy.

He hit me with an arrow with a string. I screamed out in pain. And then Dream pulled the string and I left my body.

He held me in his hand "P-please h-have m-mercy D-Dre-Dream" I said. It hurt so much. And then I was out of the dream zone.

I was in a tube? In a weird lab. There was a body nearby being created. A sans was working hard.

I then saw Ink. INK was looking angry. He wasn't acting like himself. He acted more on edge. Then Blue was looking right at me. He just stared at me through the tube. "Wait. Sci so your saying that this soul is Paw? But it's a human soul not a monster soul." Blue asked the skeleton working. "I guess so. What Dream came with he said was she."

I noticed that Dream was just sitting on the floor just breathing. Dream wouldn't do that. That must have been Ink telling him. Then I saw that Blue also had his clothes slightly torn. He had a few bruise marks on him.

I felt another wave of anger come. But then Dream coughed. He looked weak. Ink looked at Dream "Oh it's just a little negativity it's not that bad." He said that with a cold glare. Then it must have been Ink who had hurt Blue and Dream.

I shouldn't have too much negativity on me. That would hurt and weaken Dream.

"What did he do to you guys? And also I hate you even more now INK" I said. Ink shot me a glare but I didn't care he has caused so much pain. He frankly deserves it.